Jobs in America is not the issue folks, its wages, wages and more wages

150121112739-americans-jobs-weekly-wages-q4-2014-780x439.png

310 million Americans of all ages.

94 million ADULTS not in the work force.

No, the issue is jobs.

Under the Obama economy, jobs are PART TIME.

OBAMACARE created this problem.
Changes from January 2009 to August 2016

Total Population:
Adult Civilian Nonistitutional Population: +19,115,000
Labor Force: +5,253,000
Employed: +9,462,000
Usually works full time:+8,483,000
Usually works part-time: +830,000
Part time for economic reasons: -1,993,000​
Unemployed: -4,209,000​
Not in the Labor Force: +13,862,000
NILF does not want a job now: +13,737,000
NILF wants a job:+125,000​

Yes indeed. Raise the wages and you'll see all those signs disappear.

Wrong idiot! Those signs are there because of consumer demand because they finally have purchasing power again. Repubtards create inflation, destroy wages, demand & jobs.
:anj_stfu:

Well idiot! If the cost of a hamburger and fries go up, consumer demand will fall quickly.
I think you quoted the wrong person.

so if our taxes & cost of living keep going up then so do our wages to keep up with it....and when our wages go up, so does costs.....it's a never ending cycle to nowhere

In the last 55 years there have been 7 recessions. The 6 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation!

Wrong idiot! Those signs are there because of consumer demand because they finally have purchasing power again. Repubtards create inflation, destroy wages, demand & jobs.
:anj_stfu:

Well idiot! If the cost of a hamburger and fries go up, consumer demand will fall quickly.
Dear Repubtard - Inflation is caused by Increasing Deficit Spending, not wages! Increasing minimum wage to just above government support levels increases revenue, reduces dependency & deficits.

Dick Cheney "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due."

LOL - Few people vote in midterms yet Republicans believe it's a their mandate to explode the deficit inflation tax on the working class. This is done to inflate price of asset owned by the wealthy tax avoiders.

Last edited:
Every single corner I turn, I see now hiring posters. Jobs are not the issues folks, its what these jobs pay. Which is nothing to live on and until Trump and Hillary address wages in this country, all the fuckin jobs from China ain't gonna mean jack shit to anybody but Wall street and Trump the pimp!!

More jobs from China means more choices for workers, likewise, companies will need to pay if they want quality. Such a simple concept, yet so hard to grasp for Liberals.
Please and I mean this with all due respect....why would a corporation who can bypass the EPA, OSHA and labor board with cheap wages, why would they return back to the US? Why would a business that thrives literely on mega profits want to come back to a country that will insists on better wages? Please stop dreaming and get with reality. You people are not this dumb, please tell me your not this stupid to believe this shit. Trump is gonna not only break your hearts, he's also gonna be so liberal on so many issues, it will scare you!!

You need to watch Shark Tank...the first words out the mouths of these business barons is your products have to be made CHEAPER....AND THAT MEANS MADE OVERSEAS....YOU HEAR THIS TIME AND TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN......STOP DREAMING!!

Every single corner I turn, I see now hiring posters. Jobs are not the issues folks, its what these jobs pay. Which is nothing to live on and until Trump and Hillary address wages in this country, all the fuckin jobs from China ain't gonna mean jack shit to anybody but Wall street and Trump the pimp!!

More jobs from China means more choices for workers, likewise, companies will need to pay if they want quality. Such a simple concept, yet so hard to grasp for Liberals.
Please and I mean this with all due respect....why would a corporation who can bypass the EPA, OSHA and labor board with cheap wages, why would they return back to the US? Why would a business that thrives literely on mega profits want to come back to a country that will insists on better wages? Please stop dreaming and get with reality. You people are not this dumb, please tell me your not this stupid to believe this shit. Trump is gonna not only break your hearts, he's also gonna be so liberal on so many issues, it will scare you!!

You need to watch Shark Tank...the first words out the mouths of these business barons is your products have to be made CHEAPER....AND THAT MEANS MADE OVERSEAS....YOU HEAR THIS TIME AND TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN......STOP DREAMING!!

From Hillary's website:
  • Crack down on companies that ship jobs and earnings overseas and create incentives for companies to bring back jobs to the U.S.
Even your candidate is promising to do this. I just think Trump can deliver while Hillary can't.

From Hillary's website:
  • Crack down on companies that ship jobs and earnings overseas and create incentives for companies to bring back jobs to the U.S.
Even your candidate is promising to do this. I just think Trump can deliver while Hillary can't.

Trump isn't talking incentives, he's talking Tariff wars, which is worse. Either come back or we're gonna make your shit so expensive.

Trumps platform is built around increasing jobs and wages.

tiger/Truthmatters that econ degree that was inside the Cracker Jack box isn't real. It's a toy, a joke...a gag.

Tiger is truth matters?

No way in heck.

In the last 55 years there have been 7 recessions. The 6 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation!

Why did obama create all those new jobs in states that didn't vote for him and ignored creating private sector job creation in states that voted for him?

That a weird huh?

Why did obama create all those new jobs in states that didn't vote for him and ignored creating private sector job creation in states that voted for him?

That a weird huh?.

Wrong Idiot! - Blacks Voted for Obama & they got jobs at much faster rate than whites!

Last edited:

That a weird huh?.

Wrong Idiot! - Blacks Voted for Obama & they got jobs at much faster rate than whites!

Lmfao...

God Damn kid are you drunk?

They are there because they are for jobs with high turn around. Restaurants,Fast Food and Retail.

People don't like working those jobs for long periods of time.

Forum List

Back