Jobs in America is not the issue folks, its wages, wages and more wages

310 million Americans of all ages.

94 million ADULTS not in the work force.

No, the issue is jobs.

Under the Obama economy, jobs are PART TIME.

OBAMACARE created this problem.
Exactly. Tourism, entertainment and retail rarely offer more than 25/30 hours a week.

In the last 55 years there have been 7 recessions. The 6 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation!

Why did obama create all those new jobs in states that didn't vote for him and ignored creating private sector job creation in states that voted for him?

That a weird huh?.

Wrong Idiot! - Blacks Voted for Obama & they got jobs at much faster rate than whites!

Lmfao...

God Damn kid are you drunk?.

I may be drunk, but I will sober up. You will remain stupider than a bag of nails that Obama pounds with his hammer. You believe everything the media tells you. LOL

Blacks Voted for Obama & they got jobs at much faster rate than whites!
fredgraph.png

Every single corner I turn, I see now hiring posters. Jobs are not the issues folks, its what these jobs pay. Which is nothing to live on and until Trump and Hillary address wages in this country, all the fuckin jobs from China ain't gonna mean jack shit to anybody but Wall street and Trump the pimp!!
tiger/Truthmatters that econ degree that was inside the Cracker Jack box isn't real. It's a toy, a joke...a gag.

Tiger is truth matters?

No way in heck.
Only when she's in white face.

"Peoria, Ill., had the largest county percentage increase in average weekly wages at 23.8 percent."

In the last 55 years there have been 7 recessions. The 6 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation!

Why did obama create all those new jobs in states that didn't vote for him and ignored creating private sector job creation in states that voted for him?

That a weird huh?.

Wrong Idiot! - Blacks Voted for Obama & they got jobs at much faster rate than whites!
not according to Maxine Waters.....she got on Obama for that very reason....

Forum List

Back