Whether it's true or not a lot of people are going to think that the assassination attempt was planned.

It has been days since these bank account rumors came out and nothing confirms them yet.

The NY Times has been doing excellent reporting on the attempt. Just this morning they published this excellent story:
You are obviously very good at differentiating excellent journalism from the everyday slanted feedback reporting.

You'd have to believe that in order to believe that a 20 year old kid managed to climb the roof of a building full of police 150 yards from a SS protected target (probably the most targeted in the world thanks to you and your vitriol) and then was seen by many people who warned the 'police', who did nothing, and then managed to get off multiple shots while snipers were already targeted on him prior to him even starting to shoot. Those 'coincidences'. And that's not even all of them.
Yeah....this does not look good at all.

Oh it was staged alright, but not by trump.

Who staged it and how deep it goes is a whole other question. I don't know all of the facts but I do not believe some random kid did all of this on his own.

Seems to be a pretty typical age for guys to end their lives with a senseless shooting.
Honestly it turns my stomach
Such a waste. He was a star math student! Those are getting hard to find these days.

Oh it was staged alright, but not by trump.

Who staged it and how deep it goes is a whole other question. I don't know all of the facts but I do not believe some random kid did all of this on his own.
Seems unlikely

There were 3 different rifles fired. Hell yes it was planned.
Of course it was planned.

Now that this Cheatle chick has quit, that doesn't get her off the hook.

Time to bring her in for an interview with Butler County detectives and give her a chance to make a deal and rat out those higher on the food chain.

Of course it was planned.

Now that this Cheatle chick has quit, that doesn't get her off the hook.

Time to bring her in for an interview with Butler County detectives and give her a chance to make a deal and rat out those higher on the food chain.
Ain't gonna happen in today's United States. Brennan, Clapper, Fauci and a few others committed perjury on video, in front of Congress, and nothing has come of that.

Forum List

Back