🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jobs report. Anyone seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I was out of communication today. Just checked in. Why aren't the Trumpettes talking about the jobs report?

Was it bad?

Go eat a big loaf of dog shit, when you get sick, blame Trump.

Then you'll feel better.

upload_2019-6-7_18-2-16.png

Running out of skilled workers...they've already hired on someplace else. So the Rats want to import millions of illiterate peons who can't speak Inglesia and think a wheelbarrow is high tech.

Kinda all a wash when a jobs report coming out less than half of what was expected resulted in the stock markets going up.

Under the Trump administration, businesses can now grow and offer jobs with better pay. :2up:

That said; there’s a small problem.... snowflakes. The undesirables.

Companies are trying to weed out the snowflakes democrats created...

Last edited:
I was out of communication today. Just checked in. Why aren't the Trumpettes talking about the jobs report?

Was it bad?

Hard to add a million new jobs when everyone already has one. What more do you want?

How about the 50K slashed from the two previous months.

But the Trumpette excuses are flying high.

Will someone merge all of these excited little libs jobs report celebrations into one?....thank you.....and call it TDS jobs report....

How about the 50K slashed from the two previous months.

But the Trumpette excuses are flying high.

Yea, record low unemployment and record high percentage of the population in the workforce. The un-American excuses still fly high.

Was it bad?

Yes, we have seen it because you’re the fourth person to create a thread on it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back