Joe Biden ask for 10 yr old girls address tells her she's good looking

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Joe Biden is being criticized for his creepy behavior once again after he asked a 10-year-old girl for her address and said, “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking.”
Joe Biden Asks For 10-Year-Old Girl’s Address, Tells Her She’s “Good Looking”
-----------------------------------------

This is how your normalize the very bs that isn't normal you know teaching your kids how to fist each other, and how having anal sex is safe omg you douches are gawd dam idiots every fkn one of you!! ( leftist loonns)

Alex John Brinkley Jones now plagiarizing Rump stories.

>> In audio from the tape, Mr Trump can be heard asking the 10-year-old if she is going up an escalator inside Trump Tower in New York, to which she responds: “Yeah”.

He then turns to the camera and says: “I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?” <<​

Yep. Just ask Ivanka.

upload_2019-5-29_7-50-27.jpeg

JOE!!!!! stop that.......

Joe Biden is being criticized for his creepy behavior once again after he asked a 10-year-old girl for her address and said, “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking.”
Joe Biden Asks For 10-Year-Old Girl’s Address, Tells Her She’s “Good Looking”
-----------------------------------------

This is how your normalize the very bs that isn't normal you know teaching your kids how to fist each other, and how having anal sex is safe omg you douches are gawd dam idiots every fkn one of you!! ( leftist loonns)
Trump would have fucked her like he did Ivanka

Forum List

Back