Joe Biden Caught On Tape According To Senator Grassley! Impeach!!

The document the source's name was redacted but the claims about the recordings were not.

"The 1023 produced to that House Committee redacted reference that the foreign national who allegedly bribed Joe and Hunter Biden allegedly has audio recordings of his conversations with them," Grassley continued. "17 total recordings."

"According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses 15 audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden," Grassley said. "According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden.""

So this is it? A 4 year old form with claims that no one has been able to verify is accurate, referencing recording that no one has verified exist.

Is there more to this story? If so, please share.
explain 150 sars reports you liar....you have no idea what is even going on....150...LOLOLOLOL

You dont expect them to air those tapes immediately do you?

What tapes? Remember, Grassley doesn't claim that the FBI or anyone else in the US government has them. Grassley doesn't even claim that these recordings have been verified to exist.

Grassley is lamenting that authorities haven't spent more time to follow up on the 4 year old accusation that is completely unverified.

You guys are misquoting Grassley left and right. We're watching a conspiracy being born in real time.

What tapes? Remember, Grassley doesn't claim that the FBI or anyone else in the US government has them. Grassley doesn't even claim that these recordings have been verified to exist.

Grassley is lamenting that authorities haven't spent more time to follow up on the 4 year old form.

You guys are misquoting Grassley left and right. We're watching a conspiracy being born in real time.

And the denial continues.
Lets say these tapes are valid,you know damn well you'd say they were doctored.

Oh, I have. Its not that long. Let me quote some of it to you so we're on the same page:

"Grassley said the FD-1023 has a redacted reference that the Burisma executive possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between himself and Hunter Biden."

According to Grassley, the FD-1023 also states that the executive possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between himself and then-Vice President Joe Biden."

So the recordings are in the posession of the executive, per the form. Grassley has never claimed that the FBI has the recordings.

Has Grassley verified that said recordings exist? Some saying something in a form doesn't necessarily amount to much. But the recordings themselves are another matter all together.
why were the claims of recordings redacted ? for some reason the left believes everyone in the DOJ and FBI is lockstep with leftist abuse of power ... remember though many in said agencies may be covering for and protecting Biden there are many that also stand for the rule of law ! the truth will come out !

And the denial continues.
Lets say these tapes are valid,you know damn well you'd say they were doctored.

Have they been verified to exist? Or are you asking me to imagine a scenario in which you actually have evidence?

Two links to the story. How much more do you need?

Alleged. And on a form that I can fill out and turn in myself. Until the recordings are verified and presented in a court of law this is not viable.

Why don't the Feds care? Because it's Alleged, not supported.

You can say anything you want on the congress floor but walk in and do the same thing in a court of law and you had better be right. This is why Rumps Lawyers were arrested, tried and convicted for this nonsense. And even Rudy didn't go into court and spew his crap. Powell didn't either.

why were the claims of recordings redacted ? for some reason the left believes everyone in the DOJ and FBI is lockstep with leftist abuse of power ... remember though many in said agencies may be covering for and protecting Biden there are many that also stand for the rule of law ! the truth will come out !

They weren't. The name of the foreign national was redacted. The mention of the recordings was not.

"The 1023 produced to that House Committee redacted reference that the foreign national who allegedly bribed Joe and Hunter Biden allegedly has audio recordings of his conversations with them," Grassley continued. "17 total recordings."

"According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses 15 audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden," Grassley said. "According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden."

This is at least the 3rd substantial misquote I've seen in this thread alone, all to invent or insinuate new conspiracies.

Have they been verified to exist? Or are you asking me to imagine a scenario in which you actually have evidence?
you trust the same people that tried to claim there were no documents in the first place on Biden to verify the recordings .

It certainly sounds like they do.
And you avoided my question.

Actually no.

Grassley's alleging that a 4 year old form alleges that a source alleges that a Bursima executive alleges that recordings exist.

None of the allegations have actually been verified.

Grassley isn't demanding the recordings been released. He doesn't claim that the FBI has the recordings. He's lamenting about why the FBI haven't focused as much time on this 4 year old unsubstantiated accusation....as they have Trump.

"The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden," Grassley said.

Grassley demanded answers on "what, if anything has the Justice Department and FBI done to investigate?"

You guys won't read your own sources. You keep making shit up based on the barest skimming of headlines. And you keep fucking it up.

Some reason I don’t really believe you want them released.

But I do. If it's true then any prez that does that should be locked up. But Alleged is not proof. And with todays technology, it can be spoofed. But the experts can tell if it's real or not. So let's hear those recordings and verify their being real. Alleged doesn't cut it.

I would like to see a law that places our Politicos under the same rules that companies have to operate under. Kind of like a
Truth in Advertising law for Politicos.

They weren't. The name of the foreign national was redacted. The mention of the recordings was not.

"According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses 15 audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden," Grassley said. "According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden."

This is at least the 3rd substantial misquote I've seen in this thread alone, all to invent or insinuate new conspiracies.
there are 17 recordings ... 15 with the bag man and 2 for the big guy .

you trust the same people that tried to claim there were no documents in the first place on Biden to verify the recordings .

Verify? None of this has been verified.

Not the Bursima executive's claims, not the alleged bribery scheme, not the existence of the recording. None of it.

The 4 year old form has an unsubstantiated ALLEGATION backed by no specific evidence. Grassley is lamenting that the FBI hasn't done enough to follow up on the 4 year old allegation.

Why do I have to explain your OWN articles back to you?

Actually no.

Grassley's alleging that a 4 year old form alleges that a source alleges that a Bursima executive alleges that recordings exist.

None of the allegations have actually been verified.

Grassley isn't demanding the recordings been released. He doesn't claim that the FBI has the recordings. He's lamenting about why the FBI haven't focused as much time on this 4 year old unsubstantiated accusation....as they have Trump.

"The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden," Grassley said.

Grassley demanded answers on "what, if anything has the Justice Department and FBI done to investigate?"

You guys won't read your own sources. You keep making shit up based on the barest skimming of headlines. And you keep fucking it up.

Biden admitted to getting the prosecutor fired.
Now it's just another nail in his coffin that dovetails with all the other evidence.

there are 17 recordings ... 15 with the bag man and 2 for the big guy .

No. Read the actual claims.

Grassley alleges that a 4 year old form alleges a source alleges that a Bursima executive alleges that recordings exist.

None of this has been verified.

Grassley doesn't claim that the FBI has these recordings. Or that the recordings have been verified to exist.

Grassley instead complains that the FBI hasn't done enough to follow up on the 4 year old form's unsubstantiated claims.

Forum List

Back