Joe Biden Forgets Where He Is

Tries to laugh it off as a joke when he realizes what he said. First 20 seconds

I love that podium. Build Back Better. I feel like there's another way to say that.

Make is a synonym for build. Make back better.

How about, make better again. Yeah, that would mean roughly the same thing. Confusing though. We need a complete sentence.

Make America Better Again. Huh. Pretty good, but from a branding perspective, perhaps a little lukewarm. What could we replace "better" with, to give it more emphasis, more oomph? Oh, I know.

Make America Great Again. Yeah. Another, perhaps more marketable way to say Build Back Better, would be to say Make America Great Again.

WTF is Joe talking about when he implies that there's some older, better America that we can build back to? I'm pretty sure this crazy old coot is talking about bringing back slavery and Jim Crow!

I love that podium. Build Back Better. I feel like there's another way to say that.

How about, make better again. Yeah, that would mean roughly the same thing. Confusing though. We need a complete sentence.

Make America Better Again. Huh. Pretty good, but from a branding perspective, perhaps a little lukewarm. What could we replace "better" with, to give it more emphasis, more oomph? Oh, I know.

Make America Great Again. Yeah. Another, perhaps more marketable way to say Build Back Better, would be to say Make America Great Again.

WTF is Joe talking about when he implies that there's some older, better America that we can build back to? I'm pretty sure this crazy old coot is talking about bringing back slavery and Jim Crow!

Maybe he could go with Sir Mixalot. It fits in with his groping.

HA!

Maybe Joe's just a disillusioned ass man. Build Backs Better!

Or perhaps a critic of early 90's hiphop. Build Baby Got Back Better!

HA!

Maybe Joe's just a disillusioned ass man. Build Backs Better!

Or perhaps a critic of early 90's hiphop. Build Baby Got Back Better!

I foresee an awesome spoof video of Biden as Sir Mixalot coming. :dance::cul2:

You know, I'd call him a buffoon, but it's considered poor form to make fun of those with Alzheimer's...

That's true
But, he's only marginally worse than he's always been
His words have always been - not great or someone elses.
He's never been a good liar.
When you abuse your power and betray the public on a nearly constant basis, as many politicians and media figures do, it means you have to be inherently dishonest and I don't believe Joe is.

Trump is a good liar when he feels the need to be, but he's actually
more honest than most people give him credit for. When you're right and the other guy is wrong, half the game is over before it started.

The Dimm's nominee is a mummy.
1596131596270.png

You know, I'd call him a buffoon, but it's considered poor form to make fun of those with Alzheimer's...

That's true
When you abuse your power and betray the public on a nearly constant basis, as many politicians and media figures do, it means you have to be inherently dishonest and I don't believe Joe is.

more honest than most people give him credit for. When you're right and the other guy is wrong, half the game is over before it started.

You know I did really previously think that Biden was simply wrong on every issue, every time, and not corrupt.
Except for being a serial plagiarist.
In fact that is why I thought Obama wouldn't "let" him run against Hillary - because they needed a criminal in office to protect them against their crimes.
But the amount of corruption that seems to follow him (and the associated riches) is causing me to rethink that.

That's true

You know I did really previously think that Biden was simply wrong on every issue, every time, and not corrupt.
Except for being a serial plagiarist.
In fact that is why I thought Obama wouldn't "let" him run against Hillary - because they needed a criminal in office to protect them against their crimes.
But the amount of corruption that seems to follow him (and the associated riches) is causing me to rethink that.
Speaking of excellent liars- Barack and Hillary.
I was fooled by Obama's clever lies in 2008 but never again.

I love the somber look when he moves his head slowly from one side to another. All of this angst and worry. For 50 years Joe has been around. He has made his imprint. For what it is worth. That look must be for what he has helped to bring about.

Forum List

Back