Joe Biden Refers To Kamala Harris As President... AGAIN!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So why is still a lot of America supporting a president that doesn't even believe he's the president himself? Ya'all crazy or something? You're even crazier than he is because at least he knows it and can admit it.

Even though I and the rest of the world outside of America is opposed to Trump again, it's still true that Biden may not even make it to the end of his term. He's already close to the point of needing to be scripted and led around with a supporting arm. Or a wheelchair? Sadly!

So why is still a lot of America supporting a president that doesn't even believe he's the president himself? Ya'all crazy or something? You're even crazier than he is because at least he knows it and can admit it.

What an embarrassment. This is the guy who's supposed to negotiate on our behalf with Russia and China?

25th Amendment! For the Love of Christ! Remove this imbecile!

Even though I and the rest of the world outside of America is opposed to Trump again, it's still true that Biden may not even make it to the end of his term. He's already close to the point of needing to be scripted and led around with a supporting arm. Or a wheelchair? Sadly!

Not sure anyone thought he would make it to the end. He was a place holder as he was the only one seen to be able to beat Trump.

25th Amendment! For the Love of Christ! Remove this imbecile!

Yeah,.. it's not like anything will change because Kamala's still the president even though she hasn't really done anything so far either except be all like "look at me I'm so pretty and I'm going to make my office so pretty and then drink a thousand booze to forget that I only got selected because I'm a black woman and that's all that anybody ever gives a damn about anymore! But I'm just going to act like ya'all are the racists hating on me because I'm black and it would be different if I was born a white man! Yada, yada, yada!" :rolleyes:

Not sure anyone thought he would make it to the end. He was a place holder as he was the only one seen to be able to beat Trump.
I would say that Biden was the only establishment candidate that could beat Bernie. That was an unfortunate situation for the Democratic party, when they were still not ready for posltive change.

In fairness the American people weren't ready for change. And now with the majority trusting in Trump bringing the needed change, the people sill aren't ready.

Due to the fact that bringing the needed change is completely contrary to the Repub party's ideals and agenda.

That's it in a nutshell. But just try selling it, before Trump gets another chance to fail.

I would say that Biden was the only establishment candidate that could beat Bernie. That was an unfortunate situation for the Democratic party, when they were still not ready for posltive change.

In fairness the American people weren't ready for change. And now with the majority trusting in Trump bringing the needed change, the people sill aren't ready.

Due to the fact that bringing the needed change is completely contrary to the Repub party's ideals and agenda.

That's it in a nutshell. But just try selling it, before Trump gets another chance to fail.

Biden was the only one that could beat Trump as he was the only one that would be content staying out of the spotlight and let Trump be his own worst enemy.

I predicted he would be out or dead before the end of 2021, and I was wrong. Although it's clear to anyone watching that he's a shell of a man and isn't making any governing decisions.

I made a bet with my wife he would not be POTUS in 2023, it is looking good that I will win.

and he is a shell of a man, and has gotten worse in the last year

Bernie Sanders gets paid to pretend to run for president, in order to create the illusion you're being given a choice. He took a measly $600K from Hillary in 2016 (barely enough to buy his third house), but got wise and scored $3 million for 2020. I don't know what his price will be for 2024, but if it were me I wouldn't do it for less than $5 mil.

Forum List

Back