Joe Biden says Trump ‘squandered’ the economy, causing recession.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sundowners Joe forgot about CV19 and what’s going on in the world again.

Record low unemployment, rising wages, and a record stock market before the ChiComs put the WORLD into an economic downswing.

The same ChiComs Joe defends.

Record low unemployment, rising wages, and a record stock market before the ChiComs put the WORLD into an economic downswing.

The Dems want to keep everyone on indefinite lockdown, unless they are rioting and burning businesses down.

The recession started before any lockdowns.

Joe is correct.

Joe is correct.
All you have are lies.

Joe is correct.
The recession started before any lockdowns. --- A period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

Link that we were in a recession before March 2020. Thank you.

The Wuhan recession resulted from an international event, (Pandemic), nothing more nothing less. The governments reacted to the best of their knowledge based on CCP and WHO misinformation and outright deceit. What more can one expect from the run of the mill fascist oligarchy.
The politicalization of the event demonstrates The decay of our civilization.

The events of George Floyd’s death served as a relief valve for brewing tensions resulting from centralized control of the police department within the Mayors and city councils jurisdiction, who were incapable of battling union influence in enacting disciplinary action and reform. A simple case of you can’t bite the hand that feeds you syndrome.It shouldn’t be all that puzzling to figure out. In short you get what you voted for.

Joe is correct.
Liar

Hannity played an audio compilation of Bidenisms on the radio yesterday that was beyond funny if someone with more ambition than I wants to go find it.

Several I’d heard before but lots were new and very entertaining. At one point while laughing I realized I had no clue what he was trying to say, but his stumbling and bumbling around about whatever the hell it was was like a comedy routine.

Bag it, Magoo. Your future’s in stand-up.

Joe is correct.

Wait a minute...I thought it was barry's economy?

Joe is correct.

Wait a minute...I thought it was barry's economy?
Only when it's convenient...

Joe is correct.
Liar
Nope.

Forum List

Back