Joe Biden When Asked About His Old Age In Interview: "I Could Get a Disease Tomorrow… I Could Drop Dead Tomorrow!”

Seems you are at greater risk of dying if you've had the stabjab.

URL]
1666545948516.png

Well dammit, Joe, pick one and execute it. You would be doing your part in Making America Great Again!

Lol, any one can die in the next five minutes. Yesterday is a memory and tomorrow is a promise. The only thing real is right now. Think about that as you consider how to spend your time.

you know what gets Democrats, what takes them down a couple pegs politically but not in their own minds?

Their arrogance. Their moral superiority (which is not moral at all) Their Virtue Signally (their version of virtue, not the country's) And it's gonna get them this time too.

This doddering old fool is the instrument that his handler Obonehead is dragging us into a war with Russia. LOOK at this shit!!!

this isn't accidental...it's on purpose and not for anyone's freedom. This is to bankrupt us and bring in the Great Reset. Cloward. PIVEN.

Last edited:

Joe Biden When Asked About His Old Age In Interview: "I Could Get a Disease Tomorrow… I Could Drop Dead Tomorrow!”​

Y’all be getting my hopes up.

Forum List

Back