Joe Biden's Goal For Opening Schools Back Up Is LOWER Than What Is Going On Now - A Step BACKWARDS

Joe Biden has not the power to force schools to open that is a local action.

Oh, suddenly a PROG understands how our govt. works. What happened there when PROGS held Trump responsible for States actions, COVID & the recession?
I guess it is still with yous because that is all yous can retort with.

WTF are you speaking in PROG? What exactly would you like me to retort?

Baby steps
You can do as you always do and walk with your foot in your mouth. Yet, Trump nor Biden can force schools to re-open.

Then why did Veggie Joe promise to do so in his first 100 days, Troll?
Because we knew the Mexicans were never going to pay for the wall.
Please stick to the thread topic...while you attempt to avoid having to post that link...
I am staying on topic that you seem amiss about. Political lies, you should be used to them we just had an administration that lied with every breathe to include the lie over several billions of dollars not paid by the Mexicans for a wall that was promised to be paid for by the Mexicans...
Now you have an illegitimate administration. The whole thing is a lie.
It is just as legitimate as the last one whether you want to accept it or not..

Oh, suddenly a PROG understands how our govt. works. What happened there when PROGS held Trump responsible for States actions, COVID & the recession?

Baby steps
You can do as you always do and walk with your foot in your mouth. Yet, Trump nor Biden can force schools to re-open.

Please stick to the thread topic...while you attempt to avoid having to post that link...
I am staying on topic that you seem amiss about.

Sorry, but Joe Open Borders Biden is not the topic. It is Biden's ignorance to what is going on in this country and his attempt to take the country backwards.

You are doing whatever you can to avoid posting that link that is supposed to substantiate your earlier lie....

Baby steps

I am staying on topic that you seem amiss about. Political lies, you should be used to them we just had an administration that lied with every breathe to include the lie over several billions of dollars not paid by the Mexicans for a wall that was promised to be paid for by the Mexicans...
Now you have an illegitimate administration. The whole thing is a lie.
It is just as legitimate as the last one whether you want to accept it or not..
There was massive fraud whether you want to accept it or not. The news blackout of evidence, censorship, and the impeachment trial are all admissions of guilt.

Election fraud has been proven, especially by PA Democrats in the middle of the election; however, that has no relevance on the fact that Joe Biden has just set the 'school re-opening' 'bar' so low that it has already been surpassed...and Joe doesn't even know it.

Baby steps
Yet Biden ran on the promise to have our schools fully open by his 100th day in office, Moonie! Are you saying he lied to the American people? OMG!!! (eye roll)

Baby steps

Never said they did dumb shit. You fucking PROGS are a silly bunch, in one sentence you projected insert foot in mouth.

This mean you give up on what I'm supposed to retort? Pick a subject, doesn't matter, just write your topic of choice clear & meaningful.

Baby steps

Never said they did dumb shit. You fucking PROGS are a silly bunch, in one sentence you projected insert foot in mouth.

This mean you give up on what I'm supposed to retort? Pick a subject, doesn't matter, just write your topic of choice clear & meaningful.
How about this subject. Shut up.

Forum List

Back