Joe Montana Dies In Single Vehicle Car Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
California January 16, 2016 30 minutes ago...
bmw_car_crash.jpg
Pro football player Joe Montana is confirmed to have died in a single vehicle car accident. One other male passenger in the 2012 BMW driven by Joe Montana has been transported to a local California hospital and is reported to be in serious condition.

A spokesperson for the California highway safety authority(HSA) indicated that wet road conditions are the likely cause of the accident. Drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in this accident.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing

PRO FOOTBALL NEWS: Joe Montana Dies In Single Vehicle Car Crash

Gosh I hope this is wrong...

I can't seem to confirm this story on any other cite. I hope this wrong as well.

At the bottom of your link

Home | U.S | Business | World | Entertainment | Sports | Tech | Politics | Science | Health | Travel | Most Popular | Odd News | Opinion

about this web site. FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2012 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments about this fake news article?

Double checked my sources (as I always do) , and looks like this is fake...thank goodness.

Mods please remove this....thanks.

From the bottom of that page:

about this web site. FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2012 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.

I was just posting that. I checked my sources as I usually do and found it was fake...thank goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back