joe tells colorado fire victims about lightening striking his home.... comments are hilarious

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
I hope this guy stays in office for a while. The guy is such a peach

Nunya Biniz
1m
I covered a model car in glue when I was a kid and lit it on fire. It was a total loss! So I absolutely understand what the people in Colorado are going through.
mr frog
3m
liar liar pants on fire
Patriot_Nation
4m
I think the lightening bolt hit Joe in the head ..instead of his house.
Dr. John
14m
I can see all those people rolling their eyes in their head.
ima
Dr. John
6m
knowing that the illegitimate potus IS LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH .....ONCE AGAIN !
Tim the Enchanter
17m
Jabbin Joey continues to make everything all about him...what a feckless douche.
LGBFJB!

SledMann
17m
It was a lie!!! Had GOD chose to strike BIDEN'S home with lightening, he would have FRIED SLOPPY JOE WITH IT!!!
MCJ28043
23m
Chi-Com Joe was about 10 years old - and it struck him DIRECTLY IN THE HEAD!
VoteThemOut
24m
Biden always finds a way to make it all about him.....a pathological narcissist in action.

I hope this guy stays in office for a while. The guy is such a peach

Nunya Biniz
1m
I covered a model car in glue when I was a kid and lit it on fire. It was a total loss! So I absolutely understand what the people in Colorado are going through.
mr frog
3m
liar liar pants on fire
Patriot_Nation
4m
I think the lightening bolt hit Joe in the head ..instead of his house.
Dr. John
14m
I can see all those people rolling their eyes in their head.
ima
Dr. John
6m
knowing that the illegitimate potus IS LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH .....ONCE AGAIN !

Tim the Enchanter
17m
Jabbin Joey continues to make everything all about him...what a feckless douche.
LGBFJB!
SledMann
17m
It was a lie!!! Had GOD chose to strike BIDEN'S home with lightening, he would have FRIED SLOPPY JOE WITH IT!!!
MCJ28043
23m
Chi-Com Joe was about 10 years old - and it struck him DIRECTLY IN THE HEAD!
VoteThemOut
24m
Biden always finds a way to make it all about him.....a pathological narcissist in action.

Just the ramblings of a senile old man. His handlers are terrified every time he gets off the prompter.

He probably believes it. Patients who suffer from dementia will often have a false memory known as a "confabulation."

Confabulation is defined as the spontaneous production of false memories: either memories of events that never occurred or memories of actual events which are displaced in space or time. These false memories can range from elaborate and bizarre, such as a memory of being captain on an alien spaceship, to something as subtle and mundane as recalling having eggs for breakfast when it was actually cereal and toast. Most known cases of confabulation are symptomatic of brain damage or dementias, such as an aneurysm, Alzheimer's disease, or Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome.

We know that Quid Pro Joe has suffered from aneurysms. He had to have emergency brain surgery twice. He has vascular dementia that is causing these bizarre confabulations.

Why do LWNJ moronic moonbats vote for people who are obviously brain damaged? Is it tribalism, or what? :dunno:

Last edited:
He probably believes it. Patients who suffer from dementia will often have a false memory known as a "confabulation."

Confabulation is defined as the spontaneous production of false memories: either memories of events that never occurred or memories of actual events which are displaced in space or time. These false memories can range from elaborate and bizarre, such as a memory of being captain on an alien spaceship, to something as subtle and mundane as recalling having eggs for breakfast when it was actually cereal and toast. Most known cases of confabulation are symptomatic of brain damage or dementias, such as an aneurysm, Alzheimer's disease, or Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome.
This administration is an abomination. Only a corrupted party would forward people like this into power. They are dangerous.

My husband, who spent his last days in a care center, made up a great story to explain why his home had so many other people living in it -- he turned our home into a co-op in his mind and all those people lived in their apartments in the building that we owned. It was actually entertaining to see how his mind adapted to the chemical assault which caused his dementia, when I wasn't busy being terrified by the destruction of his beautiful intellect.

Forum List

Back