John Boehner? What is with all the crying dude?

no taxes cuts for the wealthy make Boehner sad
5144825750_958c0a7f10.jpg

also interesting enough hes very much a hypocrite:

"On "60 Minutes," Boehner told Stahl that he couldn't visit schools anymore; that he got too upset, worrying about whether today's schoolchildren will have the same opportunities that he and his generation had. As he spoke, he started to weep. Why?
He does, I believe, worry about the children, and yet his entire political philosophy is devoted to limiting the federal government's ability to help them. He has voted against providing health insurance for children (many times), against student aid, against unemployment benefits, against equal pay, against food safety, against money for teachers, against raising the minimum wage, against tobacco education, mine safety, alternative energy, pollution control, whistle-blower protection, science and technology research. If he were making his decisions based on what government programs might help today's schoolchildren reach their dreams, like the Kennedy- and Johnson-era programs that helped him, his voting record would be very different. It is a deep enough contradiction to make him weep for the future."

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-lutz-boehner-crying-20101215,0,773830.story

Last edited:

"On "60 Minutes," Boehner told Stahl that he couldn't visit schools anymore; that he got too upset, worrying about whether today's schoolchildren will have the same opportunities that he and his generation had. As he spoke, he started to weep. Why?
He does, I believe, worry about the children, and yet his entire political philosophy is devoted to limiting the federal government's ability to help them. He has voted against providing health insurance for children (many times), against student aid, against unemployment benefits, against equal pay, against food safety, against money for teachers, against raising the minimum wage, against tobacco education, mine safety, alternative energy, pollution control, whistle-blower protection, science and technology research. If he were making his decisions based on what government programs might help today's schoolchildren reach their dreams, like the Kennedy- and Johnson-era programs that helped him, his voting record would be very different. It is a deep enough contradiction to make him weep for the future."

John Boehner crying: What's behind Boehner's tears - latimes.com

Not even counting the bias lefty LA Times, you just pwned yourself by suggesting that tax cuts weren't just passed for ALL AMERICANS, nice.

I point shit like this out, this is why the left trolls on me.:lol:

I love how libtards think they a have market on the schooling issue!

First, libtard Democrats always shoot down the school voucher programs that allow smart and worthy inner city kids to get a good education in the rich white burbs!

Second. libtards always promote putting more into teacher pension plans that use up SO MUCH OF THE EDUCATION BUDGET! That money could and should go into education and CURRENT teacher plan. The private sector has discovered that pension plans are unsustainable and leads to bankruptcy and have switched to individual plans. There is definitely a problem when 60% of the budge created by tax payors goes to retired teachers. Imagine what could be done if the entire budget went to education!!!!

Third, Libtards are always the first to point to the "necessity" of the tenure aspect for teacher! Necessity, LOL what a joke. In school, by far the worst teachers I had were the tenure ones. They didn't have fear of losing their job, so many stopped caring and stopped trying get a education themselves. Tenure is a communist ideology (yes it is) and it creates a worse program, wasted money and only HURTS OUR SCHOOLS!

Fourth, year in and out the schools that rank the best, THE BEST, and have the highest performing student, HIGHEST PERFORMING, are the private school (you know places without a counter productive Union Thug board), without 60% going to pension plans and really all the same things public schools have, EXCEPT THEY ACTUALLY PERFORM. Yet year in and out, libtards vote against allowing inner city and poor kids from getting public funds to get a good education at these schools!

Fifth, Libtards always say its about the children, but then they let Union thugs strong arm the districts into appropriating more funds not used for educating the children and create more wants for the money to get wasted!

All libtards say is increase tenure, increase the pension plan and toss more money in schooling without an efficient way to utilize the funds!

Last edited:
I love how libtards think they a have market on the schooling issue!

First, libtard Democrats always shoot down the school voucher programs that allow smart and worthy inner city kids to get a good education in the rich white burbs!

Second. libtards always promote putting more into teacher pension plans that use up SO MUCH OF THE EDUCATION BUDGET! That money could and should go into education and CURRENT teacher plan. The private sector has discovered that pension plans are unsustainable and leads to bankruptcy and have switched to individual plans. There is definitely a problem when 60% of the budge created by tax payors goes to retired teachers. Imagine what could be done if the entire budget went to education!!!!

Third, Libtards are always the first to point to the "necessity" of the tenure aspect for teacher! Necessity, LOL what a joke. In school, by far the worst teachers I had were the tenure ones. They didn't have fear of losing their job, so many stopped caring and stopped trying get a education themselves. Tenure is a communist ideology (yes it is) and it creates a worse program, wasted money and only HURTS OUR SCHOOLS!

Fourth, year in and out the schools that rank the best, THE BEST, and have the highest performing student, HIGHEST PERFORMING, are the private school (you know places without a counter productive Union Thug board), without 60% going to pension plans and really all the same things public schools have, EXCEPT THEY ACTUALLY PERFORM. Yet year in and out, libtards vote against allowing inner city and poor kids from getting public funds to get a good education at these schools!

Fifth, Libtards always say its about the children, but then they let Union thugs strong arm the districts into appropriating more funds not used for educating the children and create more wants for the money to get wasted!

All libtards say is increase tenure, increase the pension plan and toss more money in schooling without an efficient way to utilize the funds!

What does this have to do with Boehner crying?

Not even counting the bias lefty LA Times, you just pwned yourself by suggesting that tax cuts weren't just passed for ALL AMERICANS, nice.

I point shit like this out, this is why the left trolls on me.:lol:

this article was written prior to the tax cuts being passed the senate and Boehners in the HOUSE not the senate genius. great way to show your ignorance.

and the article refers to his voting history as being against all those programs.

Boehner will do fine. He wont call the opposition 'Un-American Nazis' like that hateful douchebag Pelosi did. Boehner will be a huge improvement. So he gets a bit emotional? What's the big deal? His life story is pretty fascinating and inspirational. With the Democrats achieving an all-time low 13% Approval Rating,i think Boehner can only improve Congress. I wish him the best of luck.

Boehner will do fine. He wont call the opposition 'Un-American Nazis' like that hateful douchebag Pelosi did. Boehner will be a huge improvement. So he gets a bit emotional? What's the big deal? His life story is pretty fascinating and inspirational. With the Democrats achieving an all-time low 13% Approval Rating,i think Boehner can only improve Congress. I wish him the best of luck.

Boehner has already said he is unwilling to compromise. welcome to gridlock.

i see a 5% congressional approval rating in the near future

BlogPost - Rep. John Boehner cries -- a lot; and rejects "compromise" (Video)

Can you imagine what they would have said about Pelosi if she teared up?

I wish to hell the people in this country were not such hypocrits

How about reid tearing up?

They would have hit the roof and joked about it for years.

This country is so fucked up

Check out Boehner's life story before you start with your hateful DNC Talking Points. He's a good guy who has overcome a lot. So he gets a bit emotional? That's hardly the end of the World. He will be a huge improvement over Pelosi. Bet on that.

Last edited:
Check our Boehner's life story before you start with your hateful DNC Talking Points. He's a good guy who has overcome a lot. So he gets a bit emotional? That's hardly the end of the World. He will be a huge improvement over Pelosi. Bet on that.

we never said anything about how his life story is a sham or shouldnt be looked at with high regards.

but had Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid cried during an interview, you right wingers would have been all over them as weak and incapable of leadership.

Last edited:
Check our Boehner's life story before you start with your hateful DNC Talking Points. He's a good guy who has overcome a lot. So he gets a bit emotional? That's hardly the end of the World. He will be a huge improvement over Pelosi. Bet on that.

we never said anything about how his life story is a sham or shouldnt be looked at with high regards.

but had Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid cried during an interview, you right wingers would have been all over them as weak and incapable of leadership.

Well i wouldn't have said that. But i can only speak for myself. It's their records that have convinced me that they're weak and incapable of leadership. All-time low 13% Approval Rating really does say it all. Boehner will be an improvement over Pelosi. I stand by that prediction.

Watch how brilliantly Maddow skewers Boehner for crying, while simultaneously defending crying:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKrCBpv-Zmk[/ame]

Nobody does it better. :lol:

Much ado about nothing. If this is all the DNC has,than Boehner has already kicked their asses. So he gets a bit emotional? So what? I'll take that over Pelosi calling the opposition "Un-American Nazis" anytime. He'll be much better than Pelosi. End of story.

Can you imagine what they would have said about Pelosi if she teared up?

I wish to hell the people in this country were not such hypocrits

If you remember Pat Schroeder...the Republicans hounded her relentlessly for crying

2003975118.jpg

Last edited:
All those Republican woman candidates yelling at Democrats to "man up"?

And here we have "Weeping Willie"?

Once again, it shows the hypocrisy. Boehner is weeping for "Children". Did he vote for NCLB? S-Chip? I suspect, in a dark back room where Republicans make 99% of their "deals", he agrees with Republican Andre Bauer, "Fuck those kids. Let them starve. If you feed them they'll BREED".

Too bad he didn't "cry" when he was "caught" and "videotaped" passing out bribes on the house floor from the tobacco industry. This is what Republicans vote for because they hate the "black" guy in the "WHITE House". At least they're consistent. Guess the 90% white has something to do with it?

Boehner's a good guy. His life story really is very interesting and inspirational. And look it this way,he can't possibly do any worse than Pelosi. Her only grand achievement was securing the lowest Congressional Approval Rating in History. 13%?? Yea Boehner will be a huge improvement over Pelosi. Crying or no crying,he'll still be a big improvement.

Boehner's a good guy. His life story really is very interesting and inspirational. And look it this way,he can't possibly do any worse than Pelosi. Her only grand achievement was securing the lowest Congressional Approval Rating in History. 13%?? Yea Boehner will be a huge improvement over Pelosi. Crying or no crying,he'll still be a big improvement.

Look at her achievements. Oh, that's right. You won't. You admire a guy who passes out bribes, but hate a women who actually works for middle America.

In what year was it this Republican Party became officially "anti middle class"? Seriously, what have the Republicans done for anyone other than millionaires over the last 20 years?

Well it's only fair that the wingnuts would defend Boehner for being a crybaby;

they vigorously defended Hillary Clinton over this:

Google

take your pick of links.

...oh wait...did they defend her? lolol

What do you think?

Evidently crying works among Democrat voters.

I wonder if crying will work too if Congress doesn't do what she wants or with leaders like, say, Ahmandinejad? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back