John Fetterman Doing Standup Now.....Boy Is He Funny....(But he's still an idiot)

It's scary that this guy (Fetterman) doesn't realize he's the butt of his own joke:

This idiot went to Harvard. That says a lot about both of them. MAGA
52d.jpg

Actually I'm surprised he was self-aware enough to make that statement.

It's similar to what grafty Rick Scott said..something along the lines of "This thing is broken."

In reality, the Senate is the most corrupt branch and biggest problem in America today.

Last edited:
52d.jpg

Actually I'm surprised he was self-aware enough to make that statement.

It's similar to what grafty Rick Scott said..something along the lines of "This thing is broken."

In reality, the Senate is the most corrupt branch and biggest problem in America today.
Why? People like us think of congress critters across both sides of the spectrum this way, every day here.

Why? People like us think of congress critters across both sides of the spectrum this way, every day here.
Why is the Senate the most corrupt branch? Because they voted themselves that way.

It was a bipartisan effort. In effect, they voted themselves the Lords of America.

Fetterman has a Masters from Harvard

Do you?
And? He acts and dresses like a deadbeat dad, I can’t help that he is socially unaware and thinks he deserves special treatment.

He acts like a moron, looks like a moron, speaks like a moron, thinks like a moron and dresses like a moron, whatever he was…now he is a moron.

Forum List

Back