John Kerry on Syria.

Just finished watching John Kerry's statement about Syria and the chemical weapons attack and it was everything I expected it would be stating the obvious and nothing else.

Kerry has a firm grasp on the obvious.

Just finished watching John Kerry's statement about Syria and the chemical weapons attack and it was everything I expected it would be stating the obvious and nothing else.

But...but...he's reallly reallly....offended....:eek:

They needed a stern talking at.

Last edited:

Vyt...but...he's reallly reallly....offended....:eek:

They needed a stern talking at.

And who else to give it to them than a swabbie traitor who shot a 13 year-old Vietnamese kid in the back and got three purple hearts without ever losing a drop of blood.

This should cheer you up...

Fun Fact of The Day: Support For U.S. Military Intervention In Syria Even Less Popular Than Congress…

eagle1-550x345.jpg

No small feat considering the perennially detested U.S. Congress has a 15% approval rating.

Via WaPo:

A new Reuters/Ipsos poll has finally found something that Americans like even less than Congress: the possibility of U.S. military intervention in Syria. Only nine percent of respondents said that the Obama administration should intervene militarily in Syria; a RealClearPolitics poll average finds Congress has a 15 percent approval rating, making the country’s most hated political body almost twice as popular.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was taken Aug.19-23, the very same week that horrific reports emerged strongly suggesting that Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad has used chemical weapons against his own people, potentially killing hundreds or even thousands of civilians. If there were ever a time that Americans would support some sort of action, you’d think this would be it. But this is the lowest support for intervention since the poll began tracking opinion on the issue. The survey also found that 60 percent oppose intervention outright with the rest, perhaps sagely, saying that they don’t know.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

And here what Kerry and 20 others said about WMD in Iraq:

In light of these developments, we urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraq sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs. Link

When I vote to give the President of the United States the authority to use force, if necessary, to disarm Saddam Hussein, it is because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a threat, and a grave threat, to our security and that of our allies in the Persian Gulf region. I will vote yes because I believe it is the best way to hold Saddam Hussein accountable. Link

John Kerry on Syria

What President Obama said, or...

John-kerry.jpg

“In America, you have a right to be stupid, if you want to be, and you have a right to be disconnected to somebody else if you want to be. And we tolerate that – we somehow make it through that.” –John Kerry

Isn't John Kerry's Own Success Proof Of What He Says?

When Kerry speaks from his own mind, there's not usually very good stuff coming out.

Has Kerry reviewed his Viet Nam testimony lately?

Can the obama regime get any worse?

When is some world leader, a real one not the phony now stinking up the white house, going to step up and stop the insanity.

Has Kerry reviewed his Viet Nam testimony lately?

Can the obama regime get any worse?

When is some world leader, a real one not the phony now stinking up the white house, going to step up and stop the insanity.

Incompetent, dishonest, corrupt, treasonous, cowardly.... This regime epitomizes all those things and then some

FLASHBACK: John Kerry Calls Syria’s Assad A “Dear Friend”…

7964518760_b4efa4641e_z-550x378.jpg

Today we have John Kerry laying the groundwork for an attack on Syria, but not so long ago Kerry was a big fan of Assad’s.

taffers describe their collective cringe when, after a motorcycle ride with Bashar al-Assad, he returned to Washington referring to Bashar as “my dear friend.” Bashar may be a lot of things, but “my dear friend”—an address Kerry used only with a select few, such as the late Ted Kennedy—should not have been one.

Resurrect Ronald Reagan. Even a Zombie Reagan is better than this guy or anything on either horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back