John Kerry Says WEF Davos Elite Are Like "Extraterrestrials" Here to "Save the Planet"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

And they are more like the kind of extraterrestrials that want to shove things up our ass.

Some might say:
"Comparing the WEF to lizard people is just weird and unhelpful. Take off your tinfoil hat!"

Along comes John Kerry:
"I'm here with the WEF, and we're basically acting like lizard people.

And extraterrestrials say....

aliensupyurass.jpg

And they are more like the kind of extraterrestrials that want to shove things up our ass.

Some might say:
"Comparing the WEF to lizard people is just weird and unhelpful. Take off your tinfoil hat!"

Along comes John Kerry:
"I'm here with the WEF, and we're basically acting like lizard people.

Lol.

Wtf is wrong with swift boat johnny

Kerry is clearly one of them . That much is undeniable .

On the positive front , 50% of delegates were missing yesterday , perhaps indicating that many of these dangerous Mother Weffas are scared and feel "on the run" .
And if anybody here thinks they are interested in the planet for altruistic reasons , they are dangerously misinformed .

These are the MOTHER WEFFERS

I actually voted for this guy in 2004. After 9/11 when W. approved of the Patriot Act, Homeland security and TSA humiliations to citizens. These people believe that their shit smells like top shelf cinnamon. And sadly, there are too many peons who have fallen to their spells.

Kerry is clearly one of them . That much is undeniable .

On the positive front , 50% of delegates were missing yesterday , perhaps indicating that many of these dangerous Mother Weffas are scared and feel "on the run" .
And if anybody here thinks they are interested in the planet for altruistic reasons , they are dangerously misinformed .

These are the MOTHER WEFFERS

Of course 50% of the delegates were missing. :laughing0301:

Prostitutes gather in Davos for annual meeting of global elite

John Kerry is also so fucking stupid he believes it's possible to eradicate all atmospheric CO2.

Even if it was, doing so would eliminate all life on earth.

If he really wanted to reduce the CO2, he's hold his breath until he collapsed and went into a seizure.

That asshole has a carbon footprint the size of Godzilla.
Ain't that the truth. I wonder how many pounds he has put in the air jetting and toting his ass about in limos just since he was SoS.

Can't mention Godzilla without:

John Kerry is also so fucking stupid he believes it's possible to eradicate all atmospheric CO2.

Even if it was, doing so would eliminate all life on earth.
I know from you posts you would struggle to understand John Kerry and you call him stupid because from your point of view you don't understand him...

That's OK... Your post just shows us your ignorance and lack of intellect rather than anything about John Kerry.

I know you will say 'I understand John Kerry perfectly.....' but do you really... He uses three syllable words, You think Marxism is alive in the Western world...

So don't feel bad, you proved one thing right. Public Education system is not for everyone.

I know from you posts you would struggle to understand John Kerry and you call him stupid because from your point of view you don't understand him...

That's OK... Your post just shows us your ignorance and lack of intellect rather than anything about John Kerry.

I know you will say 'I understand John Kerry perfectly.....' but do you really... He uses three syllable words, You think Marxism is alive in the Western world...

So don't feel bad, you proved one thing right. Public Education system is not for everyone.
He may not be stupid in a "book-learnin'" sense but he is very unwise, not to mention being a hypocrite.

Folks that are unwise who are in the position to influence/impact national policy are a great danger to the nation.

You think CO2 is a pollutant.
That's some real smarts there!
:cuckoo:

I quite agree with you if you are claiming JK is not stupid .

But it is because he is not stupid in the normal sense of the term that people need to able to distinguish between what somebody says and what they actually believe and what they privately practise . And for Sheeple that is near impossible .

He is a moving light in the Skull and Crossbones Society , arguably the most sinister secret society on the planet .Incredibly powerful.
The last thing you will ever publicly get from him and others that are so high placed is truth and facts .

Their job is to keep secrets and deflect , usually through Chaos, at all times .
The chance of him believing a single word relating to CO2 etc is zero .

Apropos of nothing : What was he doing as Secretary of State in Antarctica on election day , 2016 ? An unbelievable happening with no answer to this day, though I am aware of every speculation .

He may not be stupid in a "book-learnin'" sense but he is very unwise, not to mention being a hypocrite.

Folks that are unwise who are in the position to influence/impact national policy are a great danger to the nation.
I disagree. John Kerry is DANGEROUSLY STUPID. Cowboy Turd is another example of weapons grade stupid, especially given a stack of ballots.

People who assert you can ELIMINATE CO2 FROM THE ATMOSPHERE, can not be anything more than an idiot. Just like someone who believes ISLANDS CAN CAPSIZE, or that it takes a college degree to define gender. For someone to even try and defend "people" like this because they want them in positions of political power is something scientists need to be studying, rather than bullshit climate hoaxes because that is exactly how we end up governed by despotic sociopaths.

This Cowboy Turd dumbfuck would certainly agree GW Bush is an idiot, and then deliberately ignore the fact he got better grades in college than Kerry.

Forum List

Back