So Are You Voting For the Old Guy?

Why didn’t Biden have a chance?

You didn’t answer the question.
What part of ... Well, that is how a healthy party works. We respect Biden but we don't think he will be able to win the election. When our democracy is at stake, where the alternative is a whiny fascist with a grudge, we would rather Biden not run and give someone else a chance... did you not get? Was I going too fast for you?

Ok, since I am in a good mood to tolerate retards tonight, I will try again...

Because Biden was not able to articulate his views against the orange douchebag. That doesn't make him a bad person just not the candidate we hoped for this year.

And yes, that was because of his age. It did not matter 4 years ago when he wiped the floor with the orange trash you call Da Fuhrer but Biden did not seem up to the job this time.

And that's the way a healthy party picks its leaders. This isn't a cult. We lead the cult ass-rim job to you guys.

Did you get it this time, retard? No? Read it a few times. When you are done, read it a few more times. Eventually, even a retard like you will get it. Good luck. Let us know your progress.

What part of ... Well, that is how a healthy party works. We respect Biden but we don't think he will be able to win the election. When our democracy is at stake, where the alternative is a whiny fascist with a grudge, we would rather Biden not run and give someone else a chance... did you not get? Was I going too fast for you?

Ok, since I am in a good mood to tolerate retards tonight, I will try again...

Because Biden was not able to articulate his views against the orange douchebag. That doesn't make him a bad person just not the candidate we hoped for this year.

And yes, that was because of his age. It did not matter 4 years ago when he wiped the floor with the orange trash you call Da Fuhrer but Biden did not seem up to the job this time.

And that's the way a healthy party picks its leaders. This isn't a cult. We lead the cult ass-rim job to you guys.

Did you get it this time, retard? No? Read it a few times. When you are done, read it a few more times. Eventually, even a retard like you will get it. Good luck. Let us know your progress.
And yet whoever your shitty candidate is, Trump the Righteous will mop the floor with him in November.

Forum List

Back