John Wayne on liberals

John Wayne being some sort of folk hero for the right because of his Hollywood designed image is indicative of those who believe it's lack of depth of thought and questioning.

Intellectual curiousity is some lame university speak to these kinds of hard headed 'I refuse to learn what I dont believe' ass holes.
why are you liberals even trashing him? Because you think everything is a myth?

You guys really need to learn the difference between fiction and real life.

What you see on the screen is not necessarily what happened in real life. And, from his made up name to the rest of his persona, John Wayne was not real.

Or what the media brainwashes people into thinking. I mean, for years the world was told that Hitler was openly hostile towards Jesse Owens, until Owens, who returned to a segregated country after being the Nazis' guest, reported the complete opposite: Hitler shook his hand and congratulated him on his success in front of his staff officers. He [Owens] was also allowed to lodge with White people in whichever hotel he pleased.
check and well noted, Hitler. Was a liberal

Just because Hitler had a lavish nanny state, protested Jewish bankers and capitalism, embraced Islam, environmentalists, animal rights advocates, and ran massive deficits (so much so he refuse to pass a budget), in no way suggests he was a liberal.

Hitler would never have attacked Gaddafi in Libya like Obama and Hitler had enough integrity not to slaughter over 50 million unborn children :funnyface:

Thanks for putting these libruls in their place. Hitler was what we need today. He didn't just protest jew bankers, he killed them along with a few million others of their race including children. Little jews grow up to be big jews, Hitler understood this. Won't catch Obummer doing anything so humanitarian.

It strikes me that the same crap liberals pulled in John Wayne's day they are still doing today.

Liberals have not changed. They are just the same old tired movement, so why do they call themselves "Progressive"?

Now you know damn well that the liberal beta culture could care less about the alpha male mentality of the Duke and his republican counterparts.

I see you prefer to fake legend to the real one....

It strikes me that the same crap liberals pulled in John Wayne's day they are still doing today.

Liberals have not changed. They are just the same old tired movement, so why do they call themselves "Progressive"?

Now you know damn well that the liberal beta culture could care less about the alpha male mentality of the Duke and his republican counterparts.

I see you prefer to fake legend to the real one....

John Wayne was a Hollywood nobody who worked his way from useless acting role to useless acting role in a time when actors made squat only to become one of the most famous actors in history. Nothing more alpha than that.

Here are a list of all the roles he drudged through before he got anything serious.

1926 Brown of Harvard Yale Football Player Jack Conway MGM Wayne was an unbilled football player in game sequences of this sports drama, with William Haines, Mary Brian, and Jack Pickford. [2]
1926 Bardelys the Magnificent Guard King Vidor MGM Wayne unbilled in this swashbuckler with John Gilbert and Eleanor Boardman. [3]
1926 The Great K & A Train Robbery Extra Lewis Seiler Fox A Tom Mix Western. Wayne unbilled. Wayne was also the property boy for this film, although he was uncredited. [4]
1927 Annie Laurie Extra John S. Robertson MGM With Lillian Gish and Norman Kerry. Wayne unbilled. [5]
1927 The Draw-Back Opposing Football Player (uncredited) Norman Taurog Goodwill Productions Short Subject. Wayne uncredited.
1927 The Drop Kick (US title)
Glitter (UK title) Extra Millard Webb FN A football drama with Richard Barthelmess. Wayne once again unbilled as a football player in game footage. [6]
1927 Seeing Stars Tall Boy (uncredited) Stephen Roberts N/A A short with John Wayne in a Bit part.
1928 Mother Machree Extra John Ford Fox An Irish drama with Victor McLaglen. Wayne unbilled in his first film with Ford. Sources disagree whether Wayne actually appeared on film, as he was a prop man. [7]
1928 Four Sons Extra John Ford Fox An Irish drama with Victor McLaglen, and Jack Pennick (uncredited). Wayne unbilled. His first film with Jack Pennick. Sources disagree whether Wayne actually appeared on film in this picture, as well. He was also a prop man for this film, although he was uncredited. [8]
1928 Hangman's House Horse Race Spectator / Condemned Man John Ford Fox An Irish drama with Victor McLaglen, and Jack Pennick (uncredited). Wayne unbilled but noticeable as a spectator in a horse racing scene. [9]
1928 Noah's Ark Flood extra Michael Curtiz WB A Biblical drama with Dolores Costello, George O'Brien, Noah Beery, and Myrna Loy. Wayne and Andy Devine unbilled as extras in the flood sequence. [10]
1929 Speakeasy Extra Benjamin Stoloff Fox A sports drama with Lola Lane and Paul Page. Wayne unbilled. [11]
1929 The Black Watch Extra John Ford Fox Drama of the British army in India during the First World War, with Victor McLaglen, Myrna Loy, and Jack Pennick (uncredited). Wayne and Randolph Scott unbilled. Wayne was also the prop man for this film, although he was uncredited. [12]
1929 Words and Music Pete Donahue James Tinling Fox Wayne billed under his real name, Duke Morrison. With Ward Bond (uncredited) An early talkie musical. Now apparently a lost film. Wayne was also the property assistant for this film, although he was uncredited. [13]
1929 Salute Bill, Midshipman John Ford Fox A football drama with George O'Brien and Helen Chandler. Wayne, Ward Bond, and Jack Pennick are unbilled. Wayne was also the costumer for this movie although he was not credited for it. [14]
1929 The Forward Pass Extra Eddie Cline Fox A football drama with Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. and Loretta Young. Wayne unbilled. A lost film. [15]
1930 Men Without Women Radioman on surface John Ford Fox A submarine drama. Wayne unbilled. [16]
1930 Born Reckless Soldier John Ford
Andrew Bennison Fox A crime melodrama with Edmund Lowe, Lee Tracy, and Marguerite Churchill. Wayne, Randolph Scott, Jack Pennick, and Ward Bond unbilled. [17]
1930 Rough Romance Lumberjack A.F. Erickson Fox A logging adventure with George O'Brien and Antonio Moreno. Wayne unbilled. Wayne was also the prop man for this film, although he was uncredited. [18]
1930 Cheer Up and Smile Bit role Sidney Lansfield Fox A musical with Arthur Lake, Dixie Lee, Olga Baclanova, and "Whispering" Jack Smith. Wayne and J. Carrol Naish unbilled. Wayne was also the property assistant for this film, although he was uncredited. [19]
1930 The Big Trail Breck Coleman Raoul Walsh Fox With Tyrone Power, Sr., Ian Keith, Ward Bond, Tully Marshall, and Iron Eyes Cody (uncredited). An epic Western shot simultaneously in standard 35 mm and 70 mm "Grandeur" wide-screen. Wayne's first starring role. [20][21]
1931 Girls Demand Excitement Peter Brooks Seymour Felix Fox A college romantic comedy. [22]
1931 Three Girls Lost Gordon Wales Sidney Lansfield Fox With Ward Bond (uncredited), Paul Fix (uncredited). [23]
1931 Arizona (US title)
The Virtuous Wife (UK title) Lt. Bob Denton George B. Seitz Col Based on the play by Augustus Thomas. Previously filmed in 1919 with Douglas Fairbanks in the Wayne role. [24]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_filmography#cite_note-26
1931 The Deceiver Reginald Thorpe's corpse Louis King Col Wayne's most ignominious part. He played the corpse of the character played (alive) by Ian Keith. [25]
1931 The Range Feud Clint Turner D. Ross Letterman Col A B-Western starring Buck Jones. Wayne in a supporting role. [26][27]
1931 Maker of Men Dusty Rhodes Edward Sedgwick Col A football drama with Jack Holt, Richard Cromwell, and Ward Bond (uncredited). Wayne in a supporting role. [28]
1932 The Voice of Hollywood: No. 13 Himself Mark D'Agostino Tif A short subject. [29]
1932 Running Hollywood Himself Charles Lamont Uni A two-reel short.
1932 The Shadow of the Eagle Craig McCoy Ford Beebe Mas With Yakima Canutt. A 12-chapter serial. [30]
1932 Texas Cyclone Steve Pickett D. Ross Lederman Col A B-Western starring Tim McCoy. Wayne and Walter Brennan in supporting roles. [31]
1932 Two-Fisted Law Duke D. Ross Lederman Col Another B-Western starring Tim McCoy. Wayne, Tully Marshall, and Walter Brennan in supporting roles. [32][33]
1932 Lady and Gent Buzz Kinney Stephen Roberts Par A boxing drama with George Bancroft and Wynne Gibson. Wayne in a supporting role. Remade as Unmarried (1939) with Buster Crabbein Wayne's role. [34]
1932 The Hurricane Express Larry Baker Armand Schaefer
J.P. McGowan Mas With Tully Marshall, and Yakima Canutt (uncredited). A 12-chapter serial. [35]
1932 The Hollywood Handicap Himself Charles Lamont Uni A two-reel short. With Tully Marshal

why are you liberals even trashing him? Because you think everything is a myth?

You guys really need to learn the difference between fiction and real life.

What you see on the screen is not necessarily what happened in real life. And, from his made up name to the rest of his persona, John Wayne was not real.

Or what the media brainwashes people into thinking. I mean, for years the world was told that Hitler was openly hostile towards Jesse Owens, until Owens, who returned to a segregated country after being the Nazis' guest, reported the complete opposite: Hitler shook his hand and congratulated him on his success in front of his staff officers. He [Owens] was also allowed to lodge with White people in whichever hotel he pleased.
check and well noted, Hitler. Was a liberal

Just because Hitler had a lavish nanny state, protested Jewish bankers and capitalism, embraced Islam, environmentalists, animal rights advocates, and ran massive deficits (so much so he refuse to pass a budget), in no way suggests he was a liberal.

Hitler would never have attacked Gaddafi in Libya like Obama and Hitler had enough integrity not to slaughter over 50 million unborn children :funnyface:

Thanks for putting these libruls in their place. Hitler was what we need today. He didn't just protest jew bankers, he killed them along with a few million others of their race including children. Little jews grow up to be big jews, Hitler understood this. Won't catch Obummer doing anything so humanitarian.

Maybe you could say what Oblama is doin' to ja Jews that is causing another holocaust?

John Wayne was a drunk chain smoker and an extreme NeoClown/racist. I guess Republican's haven't changed either...they're still dickheads.

He was also a queer, you homophobe.

There are Charlie Chaplin statues all over the world,,still..The world celebrates Chaplin more than the Wayne foundation could wish for...

"John Wayne on liberals"

John Wayne is dead, as is the premise of this thread.

Indeed he he is. But you gotta love the legacy he left behind and the counterculture he provided for leftist movies.

Check it out.

So your saying that John beat up his son?

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. So uh, taking any meds for that ADHD?

The scene was with his son.....Second,,,,that was John Wayne playing a character, not John Wayne the man behind the camera.......

"John Wayne on liberals"

John Wayne is dead, as is the premise of this thread.

Indeed he he is. But you gotta love the legacy he left behind and the counterculture he provided for leftist movies.

Check it out.

The scene was with his son.....Second,,,,that was John Wayne playing a character, not John Wayne the man behind the camera.......

Indeed he was playing a character. The left openly uses the arts as a form of propaganda whereas they paint the direction in which they believe society should go. This was another time, another era, another man, who consciously portrayed the alpha characteristics of decency and hard work in his films.

Check it out.

Indeed he was playing a character. The left openly uses the arts as a form of propaganda whereas they paint the direction in which they believe society should go. This was another time, another era, another man, who consciously portrayed the alpha characteristics of decency and hard work in his films.

That is up to the writer and director with the producer okaying it..But normally the actors do not unless they have artistic control..Yet again, meaning of an art form is up to the individual to decide, not always the author....How one acts after assimilating information is the result of the one performing the actions, not the one creating the art form....

There are Charlie Chaplin statues all over the world,,still..The world celebrates Chaplin more than the Wayne foundation could wish for...

I guess people prefer clowns.

I guess that's why they vote for them.

Check it out.

That is up to the writer and director with the producer okaying it..But normally the actors do not unless they have artistic control..Yet again, meaning of an art form is up to the individual to decide, not always the author....How one acts after assimilating information is the result of the one performing the actions, not the one creating the art form....

I think that can easily be encompassed in my previous statement.

Back in the day when men were men and not pajama boys....
John Wayne....Red meat eating,smoking,drinking whiskey and bangin chicks.
A real true American.

Not one of these...

I'm gonna load up the Quiet Man on netflix right now

View attachment 41657

...who died of cancer due to his diet and lifestyle.

Back in the day when men were men and not pajama boys....
John Wayne....Red meat eating,smoking,drinking whiskey and bangin chicks.
A real true American.

Not one of these...

I'm gonna load up the Quiet Man on netflix right now

View attachment 41657

John Wayne was gay.

I thought everyone knew that.

He used to take Rock Hudson's cock in his ass all the time.

He died of AIDS for Christ sakes.

I think that can easily be encompassed in my previous statement.
I don't have a compass...

Forum List

Back