John Williams: Very Serious Trouble in this Next Year - Weaker Dollar and Hyperinflat

Rebelitarian

Sep 11, 2013
John Williams: Very Serious Trouble in this Next Year - Weaker Dollar and Hyperinflation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF3kS0yx-dI]John Williams: Very Serious Trouble in this Next Year - Weaker Dollar and Hyperinflation - YouTube[/ame]

15 October 2013, Greg Hunter

John Williams: Very Serious Trouble in this Next Year - Weaker Dollar and Hyperinflation

And exactly why should I spend over a half hour listening to the ravings of this shill when you can't articulate the argument?

Hope you get a commission for doing this.

John Williams: Very Serious Trouble in this Next Year - Weaker Dollar and Hyperinflation - YouTube

Jesus. Another post about John Williams predicting hyperinflation. Which he has don MANY, MANY, MANY times. Was wrong EVERY time. So, instead of assuming it may be more of the same, or perhaps trying to actually educate yourself on the subject from rational sources, you post his predictions again. Thanks for wasting another 5 minutes of my life. More, if I cared to look at your video, but then I won't. Just more drivel. GET A CLUE!!

John Williams: Very Serious Trouble in this Next Year - Weaker Dollar and Hyperinflation - YouTube

Jesus. Another post about John Williams predicting hyperinflation. Which he has don MANY, MANY, MANY times. Was wrong EVERY time. So, instead of assuming it may be more of the same, or perhaps trying to actually educate yourself on the subject from rational sources, you post his predictions again. Thanks for wasting another 5 minutes of my life. More, if I cared to look at your video, but then I won't. Just more drivel. GET A CLUE!!

So you open a thread that has a very descriptive thread title and then begin to complain about the OP wasting your time. You MUST be a LOLberal. Only LOlberals blame others for their own failures.

Forum List

Back