Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

No doubt he flies around the world in his Gulfstream G550 giving speeches on the dangers of Global Warming.

Gulfstream G550 - Wikipedia

6d92709521334c4c45287d80c3bb8ed5.jpg
$45 million

This was your first fucking post in the thread. You STARTED THE fucking insults jackass. Now you want to claim you were defending yourself? Up to that point NO ONE MENTIONED you.
You seem to be as full of yourself as Depp. You are the perfect fanboi
Yeah, what you idiots were doing was just as stupidly funny as what the left nutjobs do in similar situations, of course it was hysterically funny, you're all similar peas on opposite ends of the pod. I kept responding because all of you were making equally ignorant comments about me being a Depp fanboi.......... Let me help you out, tissue?
Go fuck yourself fanboi. You're not clever & the fact that you cry about being "attacked" despite throwing the first punch is typical for dumbasses.
Yeah, I tossed the first punch and you pathetic morons deserved it, why? You were all freaking out over nothing. And you're still too cerebrially challenged to figure out that my avatar is a picture of a fictional character named Captain Jack Sparrow who just happens to be played by an actor named Johnny Depp who just happens to be a left wing nutjob.......... Oops.....
Your avatar didn't draw the ire. Your excusing of his comments did.
So I wasn't attacked because of my avatar........ "fanboi"........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Keep defending your ideology, always remember, ideology over reality!!!!! :rofl:
Keep crying, we could use the salt.

Yeah, what you idiots were doing was just as stupidly funny as what the left nutjobs do in similar situations, of course it was hysterically funny, you're all similar peas on opposite ends of the pod. I kept responding because all of you were making equally ignorant comments about me being a Depp fanboi.......... Let me help you out, tissue?
Go fuck yourself fanboi. You're not clever & the fact that you cry about being "attacked" despite throwing the first punch is typical for dumbasses.
Yeah, I tossed the first punch and you pathetic morons deserved it, why? You were all freaking out over nothing. And you're still too cerebrially challenged to figure out that my avatar is a picture of a fictional character named Captain Jack Sparrow who just happens to be played by an actor named Johnny Depp who just happens to be a left wing nutjob.......... Oops.....
So I wasn't attacked because of my avatar........ "fanboi"........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Keep defending your ideology, always remember, ideology over reality!!!!! :rofl:
Whatever you say Luddy Nu...... Uuuum, what was your name again?

Grampa MURKED YOU

Grampa MURKED YOU
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Liberals want black-only graduations, a day without white people, and now they apparently want the Confederacy to rise again.

You're lying about what Depp said, as is the fool in the second video,

So what is your take on it?

It was a joke, a joke in bad taste but still a joke.
Agreed. As I stated in my initial thread reply, most Hollywood flakes are too spineless to really do anything.

Liberals want black-only graduations, a day without white people, and now they apparently want the Confederacy to rise again.

You're lying about what Depp said, as is the fool in the second video,

So what is your take on it?

It was a joke, a joke in bad taste but still a joke.
Agreed. As I stated in my initial thread reply, most Hollywood flakes are too spineless to really do anything.

Yeah but initially a bunch of RWNJs went all Luddy Nutty/Guano on me when I told them that's how they were acting....... :D

Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

whats new about that

all leftists are hard core violent thugs

they love violence to get their way

check out this guy

Sort of begs the question, when was the last time an entertainer was assassinated by a citizen? Was it 1980? Maybe it's past time....

Johnny Depp’s “joke” about assassinating Donald Trump represents yet another lame attempt by a washed-up celebrity to virtue-signal their way out of onrushing obscurity.
Actor becomes latest ageing has-been to spew violent rhetoric

Johnny Depp is Another Washed Up Celebrity Trying to Virtue Signal His Way Out of Irrelevancy

White House Condemns Johnny Depp Trump Assassination ‘Joke’

The White House has issued a statement condemning calls for President Trump’s assassination from actors like Johnny Depp and others.

“President Trump has condemned violence in all forms and it’s sad that

Johnny Depp’s “joke” about assassinating Donald Trump represents yet another lame attempt by a washed-up celebrity to virtue-signal their way out of onrushing obscurity.
Actor becomes latest ageing has-been to spew violent rhetoric

Johnny Depp is Another Washed Up Celebrity Trying to Virtue Signal His Way Out of Irrelevancy

White House Condemns Johnny Depp Trump Assassination ‘Joke’

The White House has issued a statement condemning calls for President Trump’s assassination from actors like Johnny Depp and others.

“President Trump has condemned violence in all forms and it’s sad that

And yet --- he spent his entire campaign inciting violence.

Typical. Taking both sides of every issue depending on the moment. No principles at all.

Sort of begs the question, when was the last time an entertainer was assassinated by a citizen? Was it 1980? Maybe it's past time....

What are you saying? That Rump could shoot Phil Hartman and not lose any votes?

All the threats made by HOLLYWOOD LOSERS : are one of the most powerful sources of indoctrination , so many are locked onto the idiot box but they'll never see how they follow right into their lead and thinking why because those of higher intelligence realize how the IDIOT box indoctrinates and brainwashes sheep in the easiest forms. And the biggest loser teach their kids this bs.

( This isn't a Hollywood article, but the point is a parent teaching their kid this bs)
Adults teach kids, including a 3-year-old, to “kill Trump”
Adults teach kids, including a 3-year-old, to “kill Trump”

=================================================

All Threats against Trump and this is only a short list

During the 2016 presidential campaign, as he showed himself to be winning — and therefore a real threat to established interests — Trump became the target of death threats. See:

Instead of ceasing, the threats became even louder and more vicious after Trump was elected President by a substantial Electoral College margin of 306 to Hillary Clinton’s 232. (The final Electoral College vote was 304 Trump to 224 Clinton). See:

Forum List

Back