Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

Liberals want black-only graduations, a day without white people, and now they apparently want the Confederacy to rise again.

How do you do that?

I am sincerely curious. How do you compartmentalize your brain to such an extent that you simultaneously claim liberals want black-only graduations, no white people, AND the rise of the Confederacy?

How? How the FUCK do you do that?

It has baffled me for years how you tards manage to say such incredibly stupid shit without your brains exploding from cognitive dissonance.

The only possible explanation is that you literally do not think. You have been parroting what you have been told to parrot for so many years, that on the occasions where you decide to say something not from the script provided to you by your masters, you end up making incredibly stupid and contradictory statements like that one.

You went off script, tard. Just copy and paste what has been given to you by your propagandists. Don't try to add your own thoughts like that ever again.

Last edited:
During a Q&A session at the Glastonbury Festival in England on Thursday, actor Johnny Depp suggested he wants to assassinate the democratically elected President of the United States.

Johnny Depp: ‘When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated a President?’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist pigs are the scum of the earth, if one person even said Obama was a muslim asshole , people would get banned from FB and never did Obama ever get the death Threats Trump has.

It shouldn't matter if you like the guy or not , but the actions and behavior of the Trump hating scum proves how little respect they have for people as a whole, they prove how they would turn in their own mother, they prove what skanks of society really are.

They are creating a race all their own , and it's becoming a hated one. In the end more and more aren't going to like you the power of freedom over communist wanting scum will always win.

Ole Johhny epitomizes the image of the out of touch, pampered, self-centered Hollywood egotist. He has made hundreds of millions yet finds himself facing bankruptcy, because of his indulgent lifestyle. Oh yea, he's also a flaming liberal. Funny how those things often coincide in lala land.

Johnny Depp made $650 million but couldn't pay for his lavish lifestyle, ex-manager says
TMG's Joel Mandel claims that even though Depp has earned more than $650 million in the more than 13 years the company represented the star, Depp didn't have enough cash to cover his $2 million in bills each month.

/--- Even at a 5% return, $659 million would generate over $32 million a year, of course income tax needs to be factored in but even so - take a net of $20 million a year and Depp can't squeeze by on that? Maybe he can start clipping coupons for his grocery shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hookers of all types and blow don't come that cheap.

I'm sure most of the Left would cheer if Trump was murdered. This is how anti America and sick these people are. Many on this forum as well. These are very sick people.

dangerous people actually
Yes, because they SHOULD follow the good example the right set when they were so respectful of Obama when he was President!
Are you fucking serious?
MAN! Talk about snowflakes! What hypocrisy!

If they don't start putting quite a few of these people in jail, the threats against the president are going to skyrocket, and everybody can do it thereafter.

Ha ha! So funny! Fuck them POS turds! :mad:

That shit ain't funny motherfuckers.

What if y'all started getting hunted, aye? By people that actually hunt.

Not so funny now, is it? You wanna step out to pick up your paper and catch a broadhead through the neck? No? STFU then.

You aint gonna do shit but run your fucking mouth.

I'm happy you feel that way. :) Now I go give my bow 3 pulls.

Yea, I'm guessing I know what you're gonna go pull. You call it a bow, huh?
Get your head out of the gutter or keep quiet while the men talk.

Don't you worry about me boy.

Not so funny now, is it? You wanna step out to pick up your paper and catch a broadhead through the neck? No? STFU then.
Maybe it's time for these Hollywood fags to get a taste of their own medicine. We have crackpots on our side willing to do the deed. Count on it.

Another keyboard commando, ala Ted Nugent. Why don't you enjoy a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up?

Maybe it's time for these Hollywood fags to get a taste of their own medicine. We have crackpots on our side willing to do the deed. Count on it.

Another keyboard commando, ala Ted Nugent. Why don't you enjoy a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up?

Depp drops $30k per month on wine. That's a $1000 bottle per day. How many underprivileged inner city black kids could go thru college on the money he spends on wine? Typical hypocritical liberal douche bag.

Depp drops $30k per month on wine. That's a $1000 bottle per day. How many underprivileged inner city black kids could go thru college on the money he spends on wine? Typical hypocritical liberal douche bag.

He probably has a $17k black tranny hooker bill per month.

poor Johnny. He thinks he's being really cool really brilliant, and he's just a drunk.

which makes me sad. I think when he's sober and rational, he's a decent enough guy.

I'm sure most of the Left would cheer if Trump was murdered. This is how anti America and sick these people are. Many on this forum as well. These are very sick people.

Yes, because they SHOULD follow the good example the right set when they were so respectful of Obama when he was President!
Are you fucking serious?
fuck you troll

Y

Are you fucking serious?

fuck you troll
our response is fuck you and I'm the troll?
How........well stupid comes to mind.
Are you seriously trying to convince anyone that the rights treatment of Obama and his family was.....sane and respectful?
Please.NOBODY is that gullible!

Y

Are you fucking serious?

fuck you troll
our response is fuck you and I'm the troll?
How........well stupid comes to mind.
Are you seriously trying to convince anyone that the rights treatment of Obama and his family was.....sane and respectful?
Please.NOBODY is that gullible!

yeah you are a troll loser

yeah you are a troll loser[/QUOTE]
Jon.You hurt my feelings.
NAWW! Just kidding, actually now I know, since I'm new here, that you are a psychopath, not worth replying to!
AND you gave me a yuuuuuuuge laugh
Golly Gee Whiz! I think I'll go finish washing the peppers from my garden.So I can have my LOSER poppers and
nachos ill have later.that's here in LOSER Southern California.
God, what a cretin you are.Poor sad hick!

Forum List

Back