Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

What would be your response if Ted Nugent asked an audience when was the last time a black man was hung from a tree while BO was president?
Trump 's own long time Butler called for Obama to be murdered

Never mind, I found it myself. Secret service reportedly investigated it. Think ole Johnny will get investigated?
Johnny is on his own this was a Trump associate...he just had Ted Nugent as a Special White House guest...Nugent of course is known for having threatened to kill both Hillary Clinton and Obama with his machine gun ...and for calling Obama a sub human mongrel

I don't think it's ok for anybody to call for the murder of a sitting POTUS, but I'm not tracking why you think that Trump's Butler do it is different than an idiot actor. Does the fact that the guy was an "associate" of Trump implicate Trump? Are all of Depp's associates now implicated via Johnny?

I don't think it's ok for anybody to call for the murder of a sitting POTUS, but I'm not tracking why you think that Trump's Butler do it is different than an idiot actor. Does the fact that the guy was an "associate" of Trump implicate Trump? Are all of Depp's associates now implicated via Johnny?
Only all Liberals are to be blamed for Johnny Depp...

Good point. Foster did nothing to set Hinckley off but Depp has gone above and beyond to set one of his crazed fans off.
Donald Trump called on his already Crazed supporters to use a Second Amendment solution on Clinton
images
Equally wrong and equally not funny.

Whoa geeze. Even the BBC took it as Depp threatening an assassination attempt.

Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump at Glastonbury. Glastonbury 2017: Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination' - BBC News pic.twitter.com/T2vwPBoXSj

— BBC News Ents Team (@BBCNewsEnts) June 23, 2017

Johnny Depp: 'When Was the Last Time an Actor Assassinated a President?'
"Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump"
"Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination'"
Hints at .. Appears to LOL

Well let's see if he gets a visit from the SS. I hope he does. :)

According to the Daily Telegraph, he told the crowd, “I think [Donald] Trump needs help. There are a lot of dark places he could go.”

He then added, “I’m not insinuating anything – by the way, this will be in the press and it will be horrible – but when was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Depp then added, “I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while, and maybe it is time.”

Good luck with the SS .. Trump has insulted them numerous times .. even called them Nazis.
When did he call them Nazis?
Trump compares intelligence report to 'Nazi Germany’, calls Buzzfeed 'garbage' - The Washington Post

It wasn't an intelligence report it was Goebles like propaganda so fucking kill yourself you lying faggot.

"Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump"
"Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination'"
Hints at .. Appears to LOL

Well let's see if he gets a visit from the SS. I hope he does. :)

According to the Daily Telegraph, he told the crowd, “I think [Donald] Trump needs help. There are a lot of dark places he could go.”

He then added, “I’m not insinuating anything – by the way, this will be in the press and it will be horrible – but when was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Depp then added, “I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while, and maybe it is time.”

Good luck with the SS .. Trump has insulted them numerous times .. even called them Nazis.
When did he call them Nazis?
Trump compares intelligence report to 'Nazi Germany’, calls Buzzfeed 'garbage' - The Washington Post

It wasn't an intelligence report it was Goebles like propaganda so fucking kill yourself you lying faggot.
So you agree, Trump puts out propaganda?

Aging pop star Madonna said she wanted to blow up the White House. That statement would have had the FBI knocking on a normal person's door. Apparently DiNiro said he wanted to punch the President in the face. Is there something in the water out there in Tinsletown? Maybe the new health care bill should include mandatory rehab for angry celebrities who can't cope with reality.
Yes,
The bitchy Madonna also threatened the President on the day of this lefties vagina march !

Secret Service to Investigate Madonna's "Blow Up the White House" Remark

The US has huge debt and Trump is cutting taxes on the rich by 1 $Trillion.
Shades of Bush cutting taxes and going to war.

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ Y'all remind me of the ultra-left snowflakes when someone makes a joke about their political heroes...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Everyone knows Depp was trying to be funny, dude, which is totally beside the point that is flying right over your head.

The US has huge debt and Trump is cutting taxes on the rich by 1 $Trillion.
Shades of Bush cutting taxes and going to war.
No one knows what will finally come out of the legislative process, so your claim is horse shit, Trump is not 'cutting' anything, dude.

As a portion of income, Trumps proposed tax cuts are much better for the middle class than they are for the top 1% and that is why they, like Depp, hate him so much.

I'm sure most of the Left would cheer if Trump was murdered. This is how anti America and sick these people are. Many on this forum as well. These are very sick people.
So true, those lefties Assholes always defend the terrorist and the other those that threaten the life of the president.
A bunch of scumbags

I feel like it's impossible to hold moderate liberal views in this day and age without being associated with this loony bin of hollywood actors and liberal extremists that are turning everyone away from liberal ideas all together.

The Democrat party needs to start distancing themselves from these people, or we're gonna end up with a one party system within the next two decades.

Moderate liberals need to denounce the Marxist extremists like conservatives did with the racists a long time ago.

Liberals want black-only graduations, a day without white people, and now they apparently want the Confederacy to rise again.

Typical of a tolerant libtard wanting people who disagree with their agenda to die. Hmm where have I seen that Ideology before? Oh right, Islam. I hope that shit head Depp's career takes a nose dive just like Griffin's did.

Libtards have been talking that kind of shyte for over a century.

Who knew that Republicans were such weenies and get their feelings hurt so easily? :dunno:

I doubt Johnny has been sober for a couple of decades.
And he's very rich .. you're not. LOL
Which proves what?

I have made a decent income over my life and I have saved meticulously. I wont retire with millions of USD but I will have much more than I had growing up in those trailer parks.

Meanwhile Depp has shown that a fool can blow through hundreds of millions and still end up broke.

Depp is wealthier than I am and most people NOW, TODAY, but in twenty years, if he is still alive, he wont be because he cannot keep himself from blowing what little he has.

Forum List

Back