Jon Stewart FINALLY ADMITS He questioned The Vaxx!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
NOW he ⁦wants to “step on the third rail” onto the vaccine debate!? Give me a break…how many thousands had to die ⁦before you even tip toed into the conversation that many of us have been having for 1.5yrs? Pathetic

I watched only 3 minutes. I've always liked Jon, and back in his Comedy Central days was a huge fan.

He will gain a bit of credibility on this subject when he learns enough to understand the shots to which he refers are NOT vaccines. It's good that he expresses some degree of asking questions, but he still has a long way to go.

I can't judge fairly having watched just a few minutes, hope to come back for a closer examination of their conversation, but at this point it sounds like lip service only.

• Banned
hi newbie. i never skipped an episode of the Daily show and colbert back in the day, but this thread is on a different topic: THE VACCINE!

hi newbie. i never skipped an episode of the Daily show and colbert back in the day, but this thread is on a different topic: THE VACCINE!
Hi Bromance. As a newbie may I ask if you consider the shots in question to be a vaccine in the traditional medical and legal definitions?

• Banned
Hi Bromance. As a newbie may I ask if you consider the shots in question to be a vaccine in the traditional medical and legal definitions?
LET'S "BROMANCE" TOGETHER!

i take anti-pain injections every month, (i swear i'm only 34, let's just say i served heroically at war) but that's different than the killer covid vaccine

LET'S "BROMANCE" TOGETHER!

i take anti-pain injections every month, (i swear i'm only 34) but that's different than the killer covid vaccine

The pain injections you take are not vaccines. Neither are the mRNA clot shots.

So my bigger question is, "why do otherwise intelligent people call an apple an orange?"

Why do otherwise intelligent people call a poisonous experimental serum a vaccine when it is not?

The answer is quite simple.

NOW he ⁦wants to “step on the third rail” onto the vaccine debate!? Give me a break…how many thousands had to die ⁦before you even tip toed into the conversation that many of us have been having for 1.5yrs? Pathetic

He's going to need to do much more if he wants to atone for his previous whoring for Big Pharma and the government.

I see we have some new conspiracists among us.

Should be quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back