Joni Ernst (Trump's possible VP) is very stupid

So I looked up infor about this Ernst person. She once said that she believed Iraq had WMD.
But they didn't have WMD at the time we went in
She believes Iraq had WMD before we went in.

Sure hope you're not voting for Hillary Clinton
So we agree that 1) Hillary was an Iraq War haw, and 2) Joni is a dumbass.
?

Are you voting for Hillary? Yes or no.
Yes, because on other issues (economy, immigration, global warming, etc. Hillary is to the left of Joni and I'm a liberal. Did you think this was like a hard question or something? Now you must say whether Joni is or isn't a dumbass.

So you are voting for worse than Bush for a third time..

So I looked up infor about this Ernst person. She once said that she believed Iraq had WMD.

So wait. We invaded a country that had already gotten rid of WMD at an unspecified point in time?
In conclusion, Joni Ernst is an idiot who would make Sarah Palin sound like Albert Einstein.

Joni Ernst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That job's already taken. Joe Biden makes Sarah Palin sound like Albert Einstein

If this is the best dirt they have on Joni she's a great pick. Come on Joni, let's make em squeal!
What an idiotic comment.
I criticized Joni's Iraq War stupidity, therefore she will not be criticized about anything else ever. Go become smart and come back.

So wait. We invaded a country that had already gotten rid of WMD at an unspecified point in time?
In conclusion, Joni Ernst is an idiot who would make Sarah Palin sound like Albert Einstein.

Talk about a stupid position with holes big enough to drive a Mack truck through...

Ernst is an educated, intelligent logistics professional with battalion -level command experience, who has held a support company command position in an active war zone...

Both professionally and personally, she would brush you aside like the flea that you are...

Consequently, and with the greatest appropriate respect and consideration for your motivation and feelings...

---------------------

Hey...

Dipshit...

Hilary's campaign just called to talk to you, but you were unavailable...

They left a message for you...

"Please stay the fuck off our side. We already have enough dumb shits riding our coattails. Thank you."

-------------------

As always, glad to help.

Sincerely,

Kondor

Last edited:
If this is the best dirt they have on Joni she's a great pick. Come on Joni, let's make em squeal!
What an idiotic comment.
I criticized Joni's Iraq War stupidity, therefore she will not be criticized about anything else ever. Go become smart and come back.
That isn't what I said, the idiot machine is housed between your ears.

You are painting a lot of people, the world over, with your idiot brush but I know you don't give a fuck about integrity, you're just eager to trash a conservative woman. Libs LOVE it!

What an idiotic comment.

You are painting a lot of people, the world over, with your idiot brush but I know you don't give a fuck about integrity, you're just eager to trash a conservative woman. Libs LOVE it!
Wait. Do liberals hate women, or conservative women only?
And after you answer the question, please tell me whether liberals hate conservative men. Thanks.

What an idiotic comment.

And after you answer the question, please tell me whether liberals hate conservative men. Thanks.
Liberals hate anything not liberal but they especially enjoy trashing conservative women. It makes them feel big.

What an idiotic comment.

Liberals hate anything not liberal but they especially enjoy trashing conservative women. It makes them feel big.
Are you a psychologist or something?

So did Hillary Clinton.
When did Saddam get rid of the WMD used against the Kurds?

Probably at the time he was using them on the Kurds.

So did Hillary Clinton.
When did Saddam get rid of the WMD used against the Kurds?

Probably at the time he was using them on the Kurds.
Wait. Didn't Bush say Saddam had WMD at the time of the invasion? Reagan was long gone by then. You have some explaining to do.
This poster's abysmal ignorance of history is simply astounding... so much for our tax dollars being put to good use in the public schools...

What an idiotic comment.

It doesn't take a psychologist, anyone not in a coma can see how nasty and mean liberals are to any female or minority that dares not tow the progressive line. There's a special place in liberal hell for them.

hillary thought so too

so did her perverted old man bill

hillary thought so too

so did her perverted old man bill
We already knew Hillary thought so. Do you agree that Joni is an idiot though?

What an idiotic comment.

It doesn't take a psychologist, anyone not in a coma can see how nasty and mean liberals are to any female or minority that dares not tow the progressive line. There's a special place in liberal hell for them.
Liberals hate minorities so much that minorities overwhelmingly support Democrats.
Nah, you're not a psychologist. Just a dumbass.

Another failed thread by the regressive left. They can't stand any opinion that disagrees with their narrow world view.

So did Hillary Clinton.
Everyone knows that. Joni would not be able to criticize Clinton on the issue, which is good for Hillary.
And if Trump brags about being an Iraq War opponent, he will be asked why he chose the dumbass Joni.

I think it's clear now about the WMD issue. Saddam wanted everyone to think he had them. HIS OWN GENERALS thought they would have WMDs to use vs the Americans!!

Good to see Joni is already making libs soil their panties.

I bet she's smart enough to know you don't put classified information on an insecure server in your basement.

I bet she's smart enough to know you don't put classified information on an insecure server in your basement.

Since government servers have been hacked, what is secure?

Forum List

Back