Jordanian Palestinian who writes for ‘Post’ sentenced in Jordan to life with hard lab

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Let's hope that this man is not extradited to Jordan. Imagine being sentenced to life in prison with hard labor just for something he wrote!!!

Jordanian Palestinian who writes for ‘Post’ sentenced in Jordan to life with hard labor

By ARIEL BEN SOLOMON
02/16/2014 21:07

inShare
Mudar Zahran has been granted asylum by the UK; says source close to Abdullah told him Jordan pushing for east J'lem control.
Mudar Zahran, a Palestinian writer and academic from Jordan who has written op-eds for The Jerusalem Post, was sentenced in absentia last week in the Hashemite Kingdom to life in prison with hard labor.

He says he has learned that the Jordanian government may seek to have him extradited to Jordan to serve his sentence.

Zahran told the Post in an interview from the UK, where he has sought refuge, that a source inside the palace told him that King Abdullah, on his visit to the US, pushed for control of east Jerusalem, and for an upgrade in status to key US ally in the region, even bypassing Israel in importance.

To continue reading, go to:

Jordanian Palestinian who writes for ?Post? sentenced in Jordan to life with hard labor | JPost | Israel News

At least we use soft carpets for our foreheads.

You juden bang your heads on the hard stone.........maybe that's why they call it the Wailing Wall......cause it hurts so much. .. :lol: :lol:

At least we use soft carpets for our foreheads.

You juden bang your heads on the hard stone.........maybe that's why they call it the Wailing Wall......cause it hurts so much. .. :lol: :lol:
Jews don't bang their heads, you idiot. They bow in respect when God's name in mentioned. And that's only in front of the Wailing Wall. At least Jews and Christians don't stick their filthy butts up in the air like idol worshippers or slaves. You people are truly stuck in the Medieval Ages. LOL

Reading comprehension problems? She already stated her opinion in the first sentence. Shouldn't you be banging your head on some rug somewhere. It's Friday.

Let's face it, Roudy. Someone is giving a pass to this mentally ill troll by allowing him to disrupt this forum and enabling him in his mental illness instead of telling him to get some help. Do you really think that if a Christian or Jew was disrupting this forum like Sunni Man does with all his trollish posts that he or she would be getting away with it?

Roudy disrupts the forum and does tons of trolling.

But the juden get a special pass here on USMB.. ... :doubt:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA!!!

Oh my Allah!! That was funny!! Sunni Man accusing someone else of trolling!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sunni Man, you respond to every single thread by Sally by saying : " and??"
You even dug up older threads of hers to do the same thing. You don't even try and hide the fact that you are a troll. It's like you're proud if it :lol:
You are a very sick person with absolutely no life. I've never encountered such a demented person . You truly are a fucked up and hateful, mentally ill Nazi .
I pity you.

Poor Sunni Troll, the grown adult who spends his entire days trolling forums :(

It must be hard being Sunni troll

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA!!!

You even dug up older threads of hers to do the same thing. You don't even try and hide the fact that you are a troll. It's like you're proud if it :lol:
You are a very sick person with absolutely no life. I've never encountered such a demented person . You truly are a fucked up and hateful, mentally ill Nazi .
I pity you.

Not only is this mentally sick man trolling me here, he is also doing it on the Europe forum and plus has dug up an old article of mine on the Asia forum about Bangladesh's young women. Let him troll because apparently he needs attention, attention that mentally sick people don't get in their real life unless they are having a therapy session with their psychiatrist.

Speaking of trolls I'm not the one chasing all of Sally's posts with the response "and?", like a fuckin' troll idiot. You guys have a serious problem with reality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA!!!

I pity you.

Poor Sunni man, after they neutered him and he came back, he just hasn't been himself. However he sure has gotten even more fun to play with!

I look up Silly-Sally's old threads that no one responded to and try to revive them by posting on them.

She should be thanking me for bringing them back to life. .. :cool:

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA!!!

I pity you.

Poor Sunni man, after they neutered him and he came back, he just hasn't been himself. However he sure has gotten even more fun to play with!

As you guys can see, if you go over to the Europe forum, the mentally sick Sunni at the moment is trolling my posts. Like this sicko really is interested in the Ukraine except to troll. Maybe in his sick mind, he thinks he is doing a bang-up job conducting his Jihad via forums. I actually don't think he ever gets out of his apartment.

I look up Silly-Sally's old threads that no one responded to and try to revive them by posting on them.

She should be thanking me for bringing them back to life. .. :cool:
No actually you've been chasing after Sally's ass like a good little troll psycho. Get a fuckin' life will ya? Things slow at the mosque basement propaganda center?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA!!!

I pity you.

As you guys can see, if you go over to the Europe forum, the mentally sick Sunni at the moment is trolling my posts. Like this sicko really is interested in the Ukraine except to troll. Maybe in his sick mind, he thinks he is doing a bang-up job conducting his Jihad via forums. I actually don't think he ever gets out of his apartment.
And in true Islamist fashion, the coward only tries to troll and bully the women. Disgusting in every way.

And in true Islamist fashion, the coward only tries to troll and bully the women. Disgusting in every way.

I really wish we knew the name of his psychiatrist so that we could tell the doctor what is going on. I actually think he needs his meds adjusted because right now whatever he is taking don't seem strong enouh to help him.

Silly-Sally if you are too embarrassed to thank me for saving your old threads on the open forum where everyone can see.

You can always thank me in a private PM.

I promise that I won't tell anyone. .. :eusa_angel:

Silly-Sally if you are too embarrassed to thank me for saving your old threads on the open forum where everyone can see.

You can always thank me in a private PM.

I promise that I won't tell anyone. .. :eusa_angel:
Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG

Forum List

Back