José crushes the "there's no palestinian people" propaganda once and for all

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Straight from the horse's mouth, "Palestine" is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated in history:

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
- Former PLO terrorist.

AN INVENTED FLAG FOR AN INVENTED PEOPLE!

flags-1.jpg

PAN-ARABISM!!!!

PAN-ARABISM!!!!

PAN-ARABISM!!!!

Zuhair Muhsin and the others were pan-arabists!!!!

They believed ALL arab national identies were fake (syrians, egyptian, etc, etc...) NOT JUST THE PALESTINIAN ONE!!

Now... if Nasser's ideology that all arab peoples are one and the same and all the individual arab national identities were artificial constructs someone please explain to me:

WHY HAS PAN-ARABISM BEEN SUCH A MISERABLE FAILURE??

Why did the United Arab Republic (the short-lived political union between Egypt and Syria) only last a few years before being dissolved?

Why do Egyptians often refer to Syrians, Iraqis, etc, etc... as "the arabs" clearly showing that despite being arabs themselves they consider themselves a "separate" group of arabs, the ones that are the heirs of the ancient egyptian civilization?

Why do Iraqis consider themselves as the arabs who inherited and incorporated into their national identity the historical legacy of the multitude of civilizations that flourished between the Tigris and the Euphates?

Why do the lebanese people have a special pride of living in what was once ancient Phoenicia??

Why has Pan-Arabism always been starry eyed idealism, pie-in-the-sky, beautiful poetry frequently invoked in the speeches of arab leaders seeking to increase their popularity and influence but never a reality on the ground?

Because the arab national identities ARE REAL and PAN-ARABISM IS WHAT IN REALITY IS AS FAKE AS A TWO-DOLAR BILL!!

Because pan-arabism is nothing but poetry, fable, an illusion that has always worked wonderfully on paper and disastrously in the real world...

That's why!!

Last edited:
Jose seems to be suffering from delusions of adequacy again.

Sure, there are different groups of Arabs, most of whom seem to loathe one another only slightly less than they profess to want to kill Jews (not 'Israelis' or 'Zionists'). The real issue is not that there are 'national' level divisions - but that the paramount loyalty seems to be limited to the *clan* level. So any political unit much larger than a village or so can't sustain 'unity' for any length of time.

The ONLY 'unifying' factor among so-claimed 'Palestinians' appears to be their overwhelming desire to do harm to Israel and whoever doesn't oppose Israel enough for their personal taste..... In over 70 years, the 'Palestinians' have been wholly unable to focus on building themselves anything which *could* become a state. We see this very clearly in Gaza now, with the choices by HAMAS to keep tossing rockets into Israel, building kidnapping tunnels under the border instead of building desalination plants - or even bomb shelters for the *people* of Gaza.

Oh - I nearly forgot to mention that so very many of the smart Palestinians have just gone to the US and some other places, and begun to make good and peaceful lives for themselves there (just like the smart ones among most tribes of humanity!), where it's so much easier and everyone but a few are NOT 'indigenous' - and nobody really gives a tinker's dam 'who' you are.

José you are BRILLIANT! You did it. You CRUSHED those Zionists who claim there is no such thing as Palestine in history. Those fool Zionists who make such a claim don't even know the indigenous Palestinians WERE JEWS & not a single Muslim Palestinian squatter until after the 7th century AD. Bless you for making them see the truth.

José;9270582 said:
Straight from the horse's mouth, "Palestine" is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated in history:

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
- Former PLO terrorist.

AN INVENTED FLAG FOR AN INVENTED PEOPLE!

flags-1.jpg

PAN-ARABISM!!!!

PAN-ARABISM!!!!

PAN-ARABISM!!!!

Zuhair Muhsin and the others were pan-arabists!!!!

They believed ALL arab national identies were fake (syrians, egyptian, etc, etc...) NOT JUST THE PALESTINIAN ONE!!

Now... if Nasser's ideology that all arab peoples are one and the same and all the individual arab national identities were artificial constructs someone please explain to me:

WHY HAS PAN-ARABISM BEEN SUCH A MISERABLE FAILURE??

Why did the United Arab Republic (the short-lived political union between Egypt and Syria) only last a few years before being dissolved?

Why do Egyptians often refer to Syrians, Iraqis, etc, etc... as "the arabs" clearly showing that despite being arabs themselves they consider themselves a "separate" group of arabs, the ones that are the heirs of the ancient egyptian civilization?

Why do Iraqis consider themselves as the arabs who inherited and incorporated into their national identity the historical legacy of the multitude of civilizations that flourished between the Tigris and the Euphates?

Why do the lebanese people have a special pride of living in what was once ancient Phoenicia??

Why has Pan-Arabism always been starry eyed idealism, pie-in-the-sky, beautiful poetry frequently invoked in the speeches of arab leaders seeking to increase their popularity and influence but never a reality on the ground?

Because the arab national identities ARE REAL and PAN-ARABISM IS WHAT IN REALITY IS AS FAKE AS A TWO-DOLAR BILL!!

Because pan-arabism is nothing but poetry, fable, an illusion that has always worked wonderfully on paper and disastrously in the real world...

That's why!!

LOL. Jose, I'll crush your thread in one post. Palestine was created by the Romans after they had crushed the Jewish revolt. They did not want any Jews associating with the land of Israel after being conquered. The name 'Palestina' was used, which we now use today as 'Palestine.' Rome had a major influence on the region.

Palestinians also claim they were or are linked to the Canaanites. There is no possible means of testing that assertion since there are no descendants living on the planet. In fact the Canaanites died out 3000 years before any of the Palestinians descendants set foot in the Levant.

By the 1920's Zionists had been buying land from Arabs peacefully, until 1936 after the murder of a well known Arab figure in the region prompted the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to issue a fatwa calling for the death of Jews. When 1948 came along, after Palestine and it's allies failed to take any land from Israel, 700,000 Palestinians were expelled. Jews from other regions began immigrating to Israel as a result.

Your argument is discredited because you chose to spout Pan-Arabic propaganda. You are outclassed.

Last edited:
sest6.jpg

these were provinces not states. Among the palestines there was also the sinai, parts of Jordan. These provinces were in the area but are not what the mandate map consisted of.
Are you going to try and steal those lands for your modern palestinian state?

again palestine was not a state. UN offered the arabs a palestinian state but they refused.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back