Josh Brolin

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
:eusa_drool: That is all :eusa_drool:

brolin_josh.jpg

Sadly, I can't find any shirtless pics of him :( but this one is DAMN HOT! :eusa_drool:

12men-reefer-tmagSF.jpg

Is he related to James Brolin?

If so I bet Barbara Steisand tried to hit that when James was away.

He played the role of GW Bush in W. So good looking and a great actor.

:)

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, ladies, but Mr. Brolin won't be appearing on our screens for the next few months after suffering non-life threatening injuries in an auto collision in his native California:

The actor Josh Brolin's agent, Anthony Couniss, has arranged a press-release later on in the week, but a short statement released by California highway patrol confirms that the award winning actor, Josh Brolin, was involved in an auto collision at 2.11 a.m on Interstate-110. Although the injuries have been confirmed as non-life threatening, speculation indicates that his career may have to be put on hold. It's thought that the airbag failed to deploy, leaving Mr. Brolin with a pronounced cresent bruise spanning his forehead. Steven Spielberg, the director of Brolin's latest film, Men in Black III, has declined to make a formal statement on the event that led to one of his cast being admitted to hospital, but made a short comment, quote: "Josh was probably just drunk at the wheel again. He's been made to look like a right **** by the media, but to be honest, we all saw it coming. The guy's a douche, but he's a handsome douche. So filming should re-commence once Josh has made himself look pretty again. Honestly, what a douche."

BBC: Josh Brolin looses control of vehicle and himself

Last edited:

Forum List

Back