Journalist Says Underage Girls Were on "Many" of Clinton's Trips on Epstein Plane

just show me his name on the flight records please.

hillary kissed byrd. by your logic hillary is now a card carrying member of the KKK.

suddenly those analogies are stupid, huh?
Not all flight logs have been shared on the Internet. The news is reporting there's a record of trump flying on Epstein's plane. That's not gonna change just because I can't access the flight logs. And if you read my posts, you would have read where I said just flying on that plane doesn't mean trump raped any kids. So your analogy is wasted.
given the hate for trump and all that has come out true or not, i find it hard to believe something like this just hasn't seen the light of day. that said however, if trump has been there, done that, he goes too.

this is NOT about politics but about what we allow adults to do to kids and NO ONE is safe from wrong doing there.
Don't be ridiculous. No one "goes" just for flying on Epstein's jet. You're gonna need more than that.
how about trying to understand what i'm saying before putting on your sanctimonious hat?

if trump is found guilty of child molestation, he goes to jail too.
Dumbfuck, I got that. I'm pointing out there's no evidence that anything nefarious occurred on that plane with either trump or Clinton.
Thanks for proving people can't talk to you like an adult.

Bye.

Not all flight logs have been shared on the Internet. The news is reporting there's a record of trump flying on Epstein's plane. That's not gonna change just because I can't access the flight logs. And if you read my posts, you would have read where I said just flying on that plane doesn't mean trump raped any kids. So your analogy is wasted.
given the hate for trump and all that has come out true or not, i find it hard to believe something like this just hasn't seen the light of day. that said however, if trump has been there, done that, he goes too.

this is NOT about politics but about what we allow adults to do to kids and NO ONE is safe from wrong doing there.
Don't be ridiculous. No one "goes" just for flying on Epstein's jet. You're gonna need more than that.
how about trying to understand what i'm saying before putting on your sanctimonious hat?

if trump is found guilty of child molestation, he goes to jail too.
Dumbfuck, I got that. I'm pointing out there's no evidence that anything nefarious occurred on that plane with either trump or Clinton.
Thanks for proving people can't talk to you like an adult.

Bye.
Ciao. Don't let the door hit ya........

just show me his name on the flight records please.

hillary kissed byrd. by your logic hillary is now a card carrying member of the KKK.

suddenly those analogies are stupid, huh?

If he only flew on it 1 time, i don’t care. There are many many people who’ve flown on that jet 1 time. If it comes out that he flew on it 27 times I’m going to have a problem with that. But if that was even remotely true the media would already have had a field day with it.
Trump partied with Epstein at Mar-a-Lago, Clinton did not. By your standard, you should have a problem with trump.
And then curiously trump banned him from there. That’s so weird. Must have been because trump just wasn’t enjoying the pussy anymore I guess.

If he only flew on it 1 time, i don’t care. There are many many people who’ve flown on that jet 1 time. If it comes out that he flew on it 27 times I’m going to have a problem with that. But if that was even remotely true the media would already have had a field day with it.
Trump partied with Epstein at Mar-a-Lago, Clinton did not. By your standard, you should have a problem with trump.
And then curiously trump banned him from there. That’s so weird. Must have been because trump just wasn’t enjoying the pussy anymore I guess.
He banned him after Epstein was arrested for raping underage girls. Nothing curious about it.

Shared the same women.

Trump says Epstein is a Terrific guy

Yet another village idiot chimes in. At least you got one thing right. Trump plays with WOMEN, not girls like your hero's epstein and clinton.
Trump molested pre teen Ivanka

Wow, it's a good thing you haven't been doxxed yet because methinks trump would own your house by the time he got done with you. And, your ridiculous claim aside, you still are defending your hero, the child rapist bill clinton. That's a pretty low position to hold, dude. Sucking the asshole of a pervert isn't good for your health.
I have pics
Do you?

You have pics of trump screwing an underage Ivanka? If that is true why haven't you trotted those right down to the cops so he can be arrested?

Oh, right, you're lying.

Figures.

Look up molesting

trump-women-sisters-04.jpg

Trump getting major erection while pre teen Ivanka gives him a lap dance

Yet another village idiot chimes in. At least you got one thing right. Trump plays with WOMEN, not girls like your hero's epstein and clinton.
Trump molested pre teen Ivanka

Wow, it's a good thing you haven't been doxxed yet because methinks trump would own your house by the time he got done with you. And, your ridiculous claim aside, you still are defending your hero, the child rapist bill clinton. That's a pretty low position to hold, dude. Sucking the asshole of a pervert isn't good for your health.
I have pics
Do you?

You have pics of trump screwing an underage Ivanka? If that is true why haven't you trotted those right down to the cops so he can be arrested?

Oh, right, you're lying.

Figures.

Look up molesting

trump-women-sisters-04.jpg

Trump getting major erection while pre teen Ivanka gives him a lap dance

Look up PROJECTING!

donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-04.jpg

Trump feeling up Ivankas breasts

square-1471380958-ivanka-trump.jpg

Ummm, I actually have had sex with a woman, which you clearly have not, because if you had you would know that his hands are way below where her breasts would be.

Your attempts are so pathetic as to now be laughable.

He banned him after Epstein was arrested for raping underage girls. Nothing curious about it.
Maybe if he had flown on his jet 27 times he would have known about it earlier

Ummm, I actually have had sex with a woman, which you clearly have not, because if you had you would know that his hands are way below where her breasts would be.

Look at the grin on Trumps face
He obviously enjoys molesting Ivanka

What pictures of Clinton do you have again?

Why wouldn't he know about following about 15 years of partying together?

Look at the grin here, I wonder where his hand is?:eusa_whistle:

image5850330.jpg

image5850330.jpg
Damn boi

Not even close to Creepy Donnie

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Last edited:

image5850330.jpg
Damn boi

Oh? She looks pretty clingy here don't you think? Pedo's make their victims dependent on them, don't you know...

1998.jpg

I’d make shit up too if I had nothing :lol:

I’d make shit up too if I had nothing :lol:
Thanks for admitting you have nothing.

image5850330.jpg
Damn boi

TRIGGER WARNING: DEEP STATE DEEP STATE DEEP STATE

Former CIA Spook: "Deep State Wants Epstein Gone"

“Oh my goodness gracious, the Deep State is darn well scared, and some of its political top participants, I guarantee you,they want Epstein gone. There is no doubt about that. I don’t know why the Bureau of Prisons put Epstein in a jail cell with a cop that killed four people and buried them in his back yard. Epstein should have been in solitary confinement under watch. So, whoever made that decision, it was a complete error in judgment, if not intentional. That should not have happened in the first place.”

Shipp goes on to point out, “It looks pretty clear to me that the Deep State intelligence Shadow government was involved, and it gets worse..."

"Ghislaine Maxwell, who was Epstein’s alleged recruiter for young girls, was the daughter of Robert Maxwell, (Correction: Shipp said John by mistake) who was a known Mossad Agent.

He bilked pension funds to cover losses in his business... He was found dead floating next to his yacht from an alleged heart attack. So, there are some strange connections to the Deep State. U.S. Attorney (and former Labor Secretary) Alexander Acosta would not have said this if it were not true. It is true. There are intelligence connections. Is this a blackmail operation? We know Epstein has a ‘black book.’ We know Epstein probably has video of massages by young girls of high profile people, including politicians...

. There are going to be some big names that are going to be connected to Epstein and his pedophile child trafficking ring. There is no question about it.”

Former CIA Spook: "Deep State Wants Epstein Gone"

Forum List

Back