Judge approve ex Obama press official as juror in Roger Stone trial

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Judge Approves Ex-Obama Press Official as Juror in Roger Stone Trial
The judge overseeing Roger Stone’s criminal trial has approved an ex-Obama administration press secretary as a juror whose husband still works for the Justice Dept. division that played a role in the Russia probe that snared Stone.

Wait until your trial is unfair and they are gonna come for you ass kissing leftist and yes you peons on the civilian levels oh they think your nothing more than piles of chit........ ( your trial could be a parking ticket fool)

upload_2019-11-5_13-20-41.png

upload_2019-11-5_13-21-49.png

Last edited:
In September of 2016

I wonder why Credico was worried about his name "being brought in to it" actually means?

It's weird because there was no Mueller investigation at that time....

And no one knew there was an investigation in to the Russian's efforts yet....

SO WHO was Credico worried about Stone bringing him 'in to it' with, in those text exchanges?

I am not certain what really is going in those texts?

Excellent grounds for appeal if it goes bad for Stone....libs are stupid even lib judges are stupid....he just gave the man a good case for appeal....LMFAO

Excellent grounds for appeal if it goes bad for Stone....libs are stupid even lib judges are stupid....he just gave the man a good case for appeal....LMFAO
Yeah, I was thinking that myself.... and I wonder why the Judge would not know that....? This could end up being a real favor and Godsend, for the defense if he is guilty.

But, I will say in the Judge's defense, before the Era of Trump, I can see how it would not be a problem, because no one looked at this lower level Judicial system on political terms for the every day citizen's trials....

Jurists were not excused from being on the jury because of their political party.... our court system was not thought of being on political party lines until the Appeals and Supreme Courts, because those decisions are done by solely the Judiciary... appointed judges.... not 12 member Juries of the piers.

Forum List

Back