Judge orders Obama administration to release new Clinton emails before convention

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Judge orders Obama administration to release new Clinton emails

A federal judge has ordered the Obama administration to release new emails connected to Hillary before Democratic National Convention in July.

In an order late on Wednesday, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson told the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to hand over to the Republican National Committee (RNC) whatever records it could as part of an RNC’s open-records lawsuit on July 11.

Aint it greats

hmmm very interesting. Or could be.

It is. Get it all out in the open and resolved once and for all.

Bernie defeats Trump without even trying, so the backup for the Democrats is set.

I dunno about that. But, it would be nice to have it settled one way or another. IMO Bernie couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper sack. I really don't want a true Commie in the WH. But, if it happens it happens.

If by the remotest of chances the bitch does win, I would LOVE to see this Inauguration day!

Clinton-Inaug-600-LI.jpg

Or Obama could just follow the Liberal playbook and ignore the order since laws do not apply to them. The media will of course be too busy interviewing every last person with a beef about Trump U to care. That's how information control works.

That's funny, Trump's lawsuits for fraud will go on well after the elections.

Not even in the same ballpark. :lol:

Or Obama could just follow the Liberal playbook and ignore the order since laws do not apply to them. The media will of course be too busy interviewing every last person with a beef about Trump U to care. That's how information control works.

I wonder why no one is talking about the Clintons for profit university scandal and the folks suing them?

There are many witnesses and hard evidence of Trump's crimes. No data was compromised re H Clinton's email server. It is more of an internal 'shame on you shake your finger at someone' type thing. If she is 'charged' with something then so will Condaleeza Rice and Colin Powell to name a few.

Sorry cons, this hail mary will bare no fruit other than a hiccup. But it's so cute to see you mouth frothers believe con media and their 'oh it's the worst thing in the history of forever' meme cluster f#$k.

Forum List

Back