🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge refuses to release documents in Sandy Hook shooting......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A judge just turned down a FOIA request for the documents and evidence in the sany hook shooting....my guess......it will show the killer targeted Sandy Hook because it was gun free....considering that of the 3 schools the killer attended, only Sandy Hook did not have armed security.....

Report: Judge Nixes Newtown Killers Documents | Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog

A decision to deny documents related to a heinous crime when they are not needed for a prosecution or release would jeopardize a trial is more than a bit odd. Among the possible reasons are a desire to spare an official embarrassment or to keep a lid on mal or mis feasance.

We shall certainly know what it is so necessary to keep out of the public view in time. The unfortunate part is that concealment is likely to prevent an effective plan to prevent a second Newtown.

I don't believe that Sandy Hook happened at all. It was a live shooter drill that was passed off to the media as a real time event. I had an interesting exchange with Lenny Pozner on FB that said he would like to meet anyone that had the guts to say that it never happened to his face. I sent him a message on FB saying I would relish the opportunity to discuss this with him as I did not believe this ever happened....his response? He sent me to a link on FB where a bunch of trolls gang up on anyone that disagrees....guess he wasn't all that anxious to meet after all.

I don't believe that Sandy Hook happened at all. It was a live shooter drill that was passed off to the media as a real time event. I had an interesting exchange with Lenny Pozner on FB that said he would like to meet anyone that had the guts to say that it never happened to his face. I sent him a message on FB saying I would relish the opportunity to discuss this with him as I did not believe this ever happened....his response? He sent me to a link on FB where a bunch of trolls gang up on anyone that disagrees....guess he wasn't all that anxious to meet after all.

The FBI says it didn't happen. Check out the column for murders in 2012 for Newtown CT

Table 8 - Connecticut

The govt-controlled crooks at snopes have "addressed" this and dismissed it as a statistical anomaly!!!

It never happened. So much info to the contrary came out so quickly, whereas other shootings have not had that.

Does anyone really believe a mentally challenged kid can kil more people by himself than the 2-3 shooters in San Bern who spent months planning and practicing.......really?????? My guess is the documents dont incriminate the supposed shooter

Last edited:
Why are they allowed to keep the evidence secret?

I know ....but then

There are 28 pages of 9/11 evidence kept secret too... but people can not ask why it is so... it's not allowed :dunno:

because if you ask ....then they call you a conspiracy theorist..... so nobody can ask anything about things they don't want you to know.

Dale, please explain. Why would someone fake the shooting death of 26 people, nearly all of them children? What would be accomplished? What is a 'live shooter drill'?

[
Dale, please explain. Why would someone fake the shooting death of 26 people, nearly all of them children? What would be accomplished? ?

Are you serious?. It's part of the anti-gun agenda of the left. Everybody but you can see that. Liberals are fascists and once they take our guns, they take everything.

[
Dale, please explain. Why would someone fake the shooting death of 26 people, nearly all of them children? What would be accomplished? ?

Are you serious?. It's part of the anti-gun agenda of the left. Everybody but you can see that. Liberals are fascists and once they take our guns, they take everything.
Thanks for the response, shoot. I sort of expected that scenario from the right. But I would like to hear from Dale because his post seems out of character to me. I can't imagine him contacting the parent of a victim (evidently 'alleged victim' to some) and implying this father is part of a conspiracy. So I asked for clarification.

[

Yes....we all have lost our guns over Sandy Hook.

Forum List

Back