Judge rules Milwaukee protest group cannot march through RNC security zone

Use mobile Water Cannon vehicles and hit them anywhere the congregate. I know its' costly and takes a lot of manpower to stop these verimous filth, but it has to be done.

well that was nice of the judge. they never did say what protestors they were. obviously on the left as always.

Even if they are peaceful, the violent ones ALWAYS use them as entry methods or shields when trying to get to the people they want to assault. They can't give an exception to one group, and the security as well as right of the RNC to hold their conference trumps (lol) the protesters desire to get as close to the convention center as they can.

Even if they are peaceful, the violent ones ALWAYS use them as entry methods or shields when trying to get to the people they want to assault. They can't give an exception to one group, and the security as well as right of the RNC to hold their conference trumps (lol) the protesters desire to get as close to the convention center as they can.
so true

Use mobile Water Cannon vehicles and hit them anywhere the congregate. I know its' costly and takes a lot of manpower to stop these verimous filth, but it has to be done.
You forgot the d0gs. Otherwise, I've seen this show before.

Forum List

Back