Judge Rules trump Campaign's Nondisclosure Agreement Is Invalid

Politicians on both sides of the fence have arranged NDA's, most because of indiscretions. What can you say, many men can't keep their privates out of women who give in to them and when they have power, they figure NDA's will protect them.
No matter what the judge rules, it won't affect Trump.
I find it interesting that even though Trump is no longer president, the idiots on the left, can't focus on much else (like the idiot currently in the White House). The left's Communist hatred of opposing political parties is second to none.

This is interesting. Those NDAs people signed to work with trump in 2016 are not valid and they can speak freely.

I think it's funny that an administration that claimed to be so transparent went to such lengths to prevent their own workers from speaking freely.

It's amazing how the jackasses who demand total transparency from Trump, had no problems with a fraud whose SSN came from a state where he never lived, kept his college transcripts, college funding records, passport application, and numerous other personal records and documents under total seal, innit?

Last edited:
This is interesting. Those NDAs people signed to work with trump in 2016 are not valid and they can speak freely.

I think it's funny that an administration that claimed to be so transparent went to such lengths to prevent their own workers from speaking freely.

When he was first elected and this NDA stuff he was making his staff sign came up, I read that he did this routinely in his business, so I assumed it was just SOP to him. But i've worked places where the content of my work was strictly confidential, and I never was told I couldn't talk about my boss. That's what was in T****'s agreements, including family members, so it's different.

Politicians on both sides of the fence have arranged NDA's, most because of indiscretions. What can you say, many men can't keep their privates out of women who give in to them and when they have power, they figure NDA's will protect them.
I find it interesting that even though Trump is no longer president, the idiots on the left, can't focus on much else (like the idiot currently in the White House). The left's Communist hatred of opposing political parties is second to none.
I do believe if there is criminality involved, NDA's can legally be broken, just to report information about the crime, though.

It's amazing how the jackasses who demand total transparency from Trump, had no problems with a fraud whose SSN came from a state where he never lived, kept his college transcripts, college funding records, passport application, and numerous other personal records and documents under total seal, innit?
Birther, are ya?

Who gives a fuck.
You've no idea what's coming down the tracks.
Your kids will be living in Honduras like conditions when you're dead. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear about non-disclosure agreements.

When he was first elected and this NDA stuff he was making his staff sign came up, I read that he did this routinely in his business, so I assumed it was just SOP to him. But i've worked places where the content of my work was strictly confidential, and I never was told I couldn't talk about my boss. That's what was in T****'s agreements, including family members, so it's different.
Yup.First world problems keeping you awake as usual.

Yup.First world problems keeping you awake as usual.
What's he hiding? What's going on with him and his family that everything about them personally has to be kept a deep secret?

Yes his NDAs were highly irregular in that it wasn't just about business but anything.

This is what the judge said:

"The vagueness and breadth of the provision is such that a Campaign employee would have no way of what may be disclosed, and, accordingly, Campaign employees are not free to speak about anything concerning the Campaign," Gardephe wrote in his decision. "The non-disclosure provision is thus much broader than what the Campaign asserts is necessary to protect its legitimate interests, and, therefore, is not reasonable."

MAKES

NO

DIFFERENCE

YOU

CAN

NEVER

BEAT HIM
He

is

already

a

loser.
He was beaten like a drum in the last election.

MAKES

NO

DIFFERENCE

YOU

CAN

NEVER

BEAT HIM
Okay, okay, whatever you say sir - just please don't shoot up a grocery store.

I don't like Trump but I'm divided on this ruling. On one hand it seems too general, but that could be the usual case of any reporting. Trump is old news to me and the topic doesn't excite me enough to check available legal sources myself. On the other hand the lawyers Trump hires never came across to me as any dream team and it wouldn't surprise me if they blew it.

I do believe if there is criminality involved, NDA's can legally be broken, just to report information about the crime, though.

Courts in my state have a love-hate relationship with NDA's. They tend not to enforce them if they were signed prior to having the information unless the disclosures involve trade secrets, intellectual property, proprietary information, and the like.

I was in a very uncomfortable spot once, working for a medical association that was breaking the law by not reporting to the state a doctor they had investigated and found to be unsafe in his practices. I had typed the letter to the state reporting the decision, per law, and the President of the association came roaring into my office, took the letter out of the Out tray, demanded the copies I'd filed away, and took them to personally shred in his office.

I went and got another job, but it still bothered me, because it concerned public safety--this doctor was still treating patients who had no clue, had his name in the Yellow Pages, etc. And of course because it was WRONG.

So I felt I should report it, but I was scared to death if I ratted the association out, they would sue the pants off me for violating confidentiality about the organization's dealings. They were very strong on that and lawsuits were always a topic of conversation.

Well, I happened to have gone to work for lawyers, and I asked hypothetically about the situation. They told me that hypothetically, it could be reported, although it might not be pleasant. I was still pretty leery, and finally remembered an old contact I had at the state, and she did me the favor--without asking any questions-- of looking into it, and she called back to tell me they were already on it. So my fanny was saved, and I didn't have to be a whistleblower.

I've had a bad feeling about organizations that are so secretive ever since.

Yeah. NDA's are a common tool. Most companies use them.

I agree about Trump. He's no longer POTUS because of a stolen election yet all the lefty loons on this board care to talk about is Trump related.

They sure can't have much positive to say about the stuttering fuck they elected.

The NDAs were for the campaing, not the administration. Trump Admin was very transparent...especially compared to the media blackout we are seeing by the Fascist like policies by Xiden-Harris

I find it interesting that even though Trump is no longer president, the idiots on the left, can't focus on much else (like the idiot currently in the White House).
Your side can't stop focusing on Pres. Obama and Sec. Clinton.

The NDAs were for the campaing, not the administration. Trump Admin was very transparent...especially compared to the media blackout we are seeing by the Fascist like policies by Xiden-Harris
It was also for his staff.
Upset by a tell-all book, President Donald Trump has again threatened a former staffer by noting that they signed a non-disclosure agreement, a move that historians say is unprecedented.

Forum List

Back