Judges are very Liberal but the DAs are worst.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I am posting this with very little comment because the file explains it better. It is the arrest record of the latest shooter in PA. The file attached are from the Shooters police record and are 12 pages long in PDF you will be shocked as much as I am as a retired Police officer. Something is wrong in the DAs office in many states and this Police record is proof of it. I should like to point out now they have a Soros backed DA that won the office and this is why Trump has assigned a person to watch what is going on in that area of the Country. I feel sorry about the poor honest folks living in the area.

Attachments

• CourtSummaryReport (1).pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 57
  • CourtSummaryReport.pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Yup, if they don't plea bargain the shit stain they slap him on the wrist with probation or short time and let him go! Thanks, liberals.

To me, the defense lawyers are the worst and they have been that way for decades. The defense lawyer that Balki deals with in an early episode of the Perfect Strangers show in my opinion needed stringing up by his half mark so that my Louisville Slugger could be taken to the little crap's head!!!

God bless you and the beautiful precious gentleman who gave us Balki always!!!

Holly

P.S. Can I Get A Witness is the name of that episode.

Forum List

Back