Judicial Watch on the Hildebeast felonies....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Given the FBI’s repeated intransigence over the years in responding to our FOIA requests, I’m not of a mind to assume this story represents simply an innocent mistake.
The FBI has released 277 pages of redacted records that show the FBI failed to produce information from an August 2015 meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Hillary Clinton’s email server. The FBI claimed that notes are “missing” and the CD containing notes from meeting is likely “damaged” irreparably.

The records, which were posted on the FBI’s website, are the 32nd release of documents in response to our 2016 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:16-cv-02046). We filed the lawsuit after the Justice Department failed to comply with a July 7, 2016, FOIA request for:

Much more at Tom Fitton: FBI Notes on Clinton Emails Go Missing

I thought the government kept redundant backups of all information in case of a server crash. One CD, REALLY?

I thought the government kept redundant backups of all information in case of a server crash. One CD, REALLY?

There were congressional budget cuts and they were trying to save on server space so they burned it all on a rewritable CD and gave it to an agent to store at his house thinking they would likely never need it anyway with Hillary in the White House and the agent's wife accidentally rerecorded the Dooble Brothers over it.

It was the freakiest accident you ever saw...

There were congressional budget cuts and they were trying to save on server space so they burned it all on a rewritable CD and gave it to an agent to store at his house thinking they would likely never need it anyway with Hillary in the White House and the agent's wife accidentally rerecorded the Dooble Brothers over it.

It was the freakiest accident you ever saw...

If you'll buy that, I got this bridge................

Forum List

Back