🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judith Curry slams the AGW cult in the ground

Your cult is just fixated on man and ignore the natural variables.. it has been warming for 100s of years...
Yeah? How come no one ever shows the data and source when these dumb fuck rightard claims are made? Oops, I just answered my own question.

My bad.

Maybe you don't understand....the argument arises because you guys make such wild claims and those claims are not supported by the first piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical data that supports AGW over natural variability...

Perhaps you would like to slap me down and make me your bitch by posting a single piece of such evidence...

No? I didn't thin so as it would be pretty difficult for you to post what doesn't exist.

Maybe you don't understand..
What's not to understand about an unsubstantiated claim that the world's been warming for hundreds of years? It's what dumb fuck rightards do, how can that not be understood?

Perhaps you would like to slap me down and make me your bitch by posting a single piece of such evidence...
Here's a piece of empirical evidence, with its source, that shows the world has not been warming for hundreds of years. Now you show me the evidence it has been warming for hundreds of years, as was claimed. In this case 'warming' means warming at the same rate as over the last century or so.

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots

Last edited:
Here's a piece of empirical evidence, with its source, that shows the world has not been warming for hundreds of years. Now you show me the evidence it has been warming for hundreds of years, as was claimed. In this case 'warming' means warming at the same rate as over the last century or so.

Fig.A2.gif

1998changesannotated.gif

What the fuck has US temperature data got to do with showing global warming for hundreds of years? Is that another dumb fuck rightard meme?

edit...Note, too, the source of whatever data that is has not been given. It never is.

Ah, I see the Dill from Downunder has liked it. That means it is in fact another dumb fuck rightard meme. Fair enough.

Last edited:
The alarmists still haven't got the memo but the rest of the world has.

Moving forward, public policy will be dictated by the "luke warmer" school of thought and not this religion approach. Skeptics working alongside of alarmists, the way, of course, it should be. That's the way it has been moving anyway as more and more scientists in the world concur that this notion of disaster related to climate change is rejected. People of sound mind know.......when there is such a level of uncertainty related to the future, you don't go throwing trillions of dollars based upon the opinion of a few dozen scientists when tens of thousands say we still dont know dick about what really drives the climate. I mean...............fucking duh.

The alarmist will continue with this same old tired narrative "but the science says...........". Well guess what..........in the real world, its old and tired........a relic of a former era. Our government is currently dismantling the old narrative........not replacing it but instead, revising it. So more can be learned. The way science should be...........the way logic dictates.

As a car guy, I frequently am around people who say "Chevy is the best car hands down!". Well........maybe it is but we don't see the world running out to buy a Chevy based on the opinion of some, the operative word being "some". If the alarmists cant understand the analogy, well, I cant help them.:coffee:

Dang......just watched the video. How much of a jackass does Mr Booker look like trying to connect non-existent dots on CO2. To buy his argument, you would have to have issues in thought processing. Its quite that simple s0ns!:bye1:

That's the way it has been moving anyway as more and more scientists in the world concur that this notion of disaster related to climate change is rejected.
What a load. Another rightard dumb fuck. As though the greenhouse gas theory doesn't apply, as though elevated temperatures from it were not predicted and have not been observed. As though scientific evidence has not been rejected out of hand by slack jawed yokels praying to the gods of 'The Pause'.

Last edited:
That's the way it has been moving anyway as more and more scientists in the world concur that this notion of disaster related to climate change is rejected.
What a load. Another rightard dumb fuck. As though the greenhouse gas theory doesn't apply, as though elevated temperatures from it were not predicted and have not been observed. As though scientific evidence has not been rejected out of hand by slack jawed yokels praying to the gods of 'The Pause'.

But then why is your side losing s0n? Please show us where the "consensus" is mattering in the real world!! Even just one link s0n..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::bye1:. The righttard dumbfucks are winning decisively.

What the fuck has US temperature data got to do with showing global warming for hundreds of years? Is that another dumb fuck rightard meme?

edit...Note, too, the source of whatever data that is has not been given. It never is.

Ah, I see the Dill from Downunder has liked it. That means it is in fact another dumb fuck rightard meme. Fair enough.

That's a manifestation of the "America First" mentality. What "is" in US must or should be an existential reality everywhere else.

Note, too, the source of whatever data that is has not been given. It never is.
Curry's remarks are "eye opening" only to people who've not read much in the way of critical studies on climate change and whose sole awareness of the matter is the distillate coming from their favorite science denying information sources.

That's a manifestation of the "America First" mentality. What "is" in US must or should be an existential reality everywhere else.

Curry's remarks are "eye opening" only to people who've not read much in the way of critical studies on climate change and whose sole awareness of the matter is the distillate coming from their favorite science denying information sources.

Critical studies ?

LMFAO

Like . .Social Economic Change~ Naomi Klien

Critical studies ? LMFAO Like . .Social Economic Change~ Naomi Klien

I haven't read that study, so I don't know whether it's a critical study. I just Googled that study -- Klien Social Economic Change -- and I can't find it. No such study appears in the list of results for the woman.

The study I've attached to this post, however, I have read, and it is a critical study.

Attachments

• Past_constraints_on_the_vulnerability_of_marine_ca.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Maybe you don't understand..
What's not to understand about an unsubstantiated claim that the world's been warming for hundreds of years? It's what dumb fuck rightards do, how can that not be understood?

Clearly you do not understand...you fail to even recognize what the issue is...no one argues that the earth hasn't warmed some over the past centuries...the question is whether we are causing it or whether it is natural variability...now again...would you care to substantiate any of the claims made by the AGW wackos by producing a single piece of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability?

Fig.A2.gif

So that is evidence of a sort (although highly manipulated) that the earth has warmed some since 1880....how do you suppose that constitutes evidence that man has caused it? And by the way goober...a chart showing temperatures since 1880 does not cover hundreds of years.

Here is a graph that shows hundreds of years...

Global-temperatures-history.jpg

Here is one that shows thousands of years...

gisp-last-10000-new.png

That one was derived from the gold standard ice core reconstruction taken from above the arctic circle...here is another one derived, again, from the gold standard reconstruction taken from ice in antarctica...it shows the same temperature spikes and dips demonstrating that the temperature changes, highs, and lows were global and not regional as your warmer wacko priests like to claim...

Vostok_to_10Kybp.gif

Now compare where the climate is today vs where it came from....and tell me what exactly has you so alarmed?...it certainly can't be the facts....perhaps it is because you are a top shelf dupe who has bought into the notion that the sky is falling when there isn't the first piece of evidence to support the claim?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back