Julian Castro: Women Can't Afford Tampons So They Can't Go To Work

Speaking of being on the rag 24/7, Megan Kelly has emerged recently claiming she kind of knew NBC was run by creeps.

Andy-Lack-Noah-Oppenheim-Getty.jpg
That's not MK in the photo. It's Nicolle Wallace who behaves like she on the rag after drinking a bottle of cooking sherry every day.

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

That's too difficult. Better to whine and complain that you can't go to work or school.

If another World War comes, we're doomed. An army of snowflakes will get nothing done. Maybe this was the plan, I don't know.

Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation. #NationalPeriodDay

Julián Castro on Twitter

How much did he donate to the cause?

After the New Deal, but before Reagan, we had it right. The rich paid confiscatory taxes, when they died, their heirs did not inherit all of their wealth, just some of it. 33% of workers belong to unions and fair wages were the norm. During this time, we built fantastic infrastructure projects, we had an economy that was the envy of the world, we had a real, honest to God functioning middle class.

And then the Republicans fucked it all up.

Apparently you never heard of the Carter Depression and steel collapse. Or black people rioting and burning the Ghettos through the 1960's. Or sky high inflation, and tremendous lines just to buy gasoline. Or the crime in the streets at record levels.

Believe me, life was no jar of pickles when I was a young man at all.

Apparently you never heard of the Carter Depression and steel collapse. Or black people rioting and burning the Ghettos through the 1960's. Or sky high inflation, and tremendous lines just to buy gasoline. Or the crime in the streets at record levels.

Believe me, life was no jar of pickles when I was a young man at all.

I was a young man during that time as well.. and What I remember was that my Dad had a good union job and could buy vacation property in Wisconsin.

Yes, the 1970's were bad... but the reaction to it was worse. Sky High Inflation? Let's destroy the middle class, then those peasants will be happy with what they have!

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

Sweet Sue has no idea what it's like to be really poor.

Look, you want to talk about poverty, then fine, let's talk about poverty. Let's talk about ways to solve the problem, or to at least lessen the problem. But when these dumbasses start saying things like the price of tampons are a tax, then they need to shut up and start sucking on a ventilator because they're not getting enough oxygen to their brain.

Look, you want to talk about poverty, then fine, let's talk about poverty. Let's talk about ways to solve the problem, or to at least lessen the problem. But when these dumbasses start saying things like the price of tampons are a tax, then they need to shut up and start sucking on a ventilator because they're not getting enough oxygen to their brain.

The price of tampons is no more a tax on broads than the price of prostate pills or penile enhancement is a tax on fellows.

People have no clue.

Money
How much money you need to be among the richest 10 percent of people worldwide
Published Wed, Nov 7 201812:01 PM EST
Kathleen Elkins@kathleen_elk

0:50
How much money you have to make to be upper-class
To be among the global top 10 percent, you may not need as much money as you think. According to the 2018 Global Wealth Report from Credit Suisse Research Institute, you don’t even need six figures.

A net worth of $93,170 U.S. is enough to make you richer than 90 percent of people around the world, Credit Suisse reports. The institute defines net worth, or “wealth,” as “the value of financial assets plus real assets (principally housing) owned by households, minus their debts.”

More than 102 million people in America are in the 10 percent worldwide, Credit Suisse reports, far more than from any other country.

You need significantly less to be among the global 50 percent: If you have just $4,210 to your name, you’re still richer than half of the world’s residents. And it takes a net worth of $871,320 to join the global 1 percent. More than 19 million Americans qualify, Credit Suisse reports.

Except that isn't what was being said, but never mind.

Again, people like you have no idea what it's like to be really poor. I don't either, honestly.

or held in cages at the border without 'supplies'. but hey - if it ain't her, then why should she care?
You cared less when it happened under Obama. So cruise on hypocrite.

That's too difficult. Better to whine and complain that you can't go to work or school.

If another World War comes, we're doomed. An army of snowflakes will get nothing done. Maybe this was the plan, I don't know.

Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation. #NationalPeriodDay

Julián Castro on Twitter

You claim to be a woman living in the USA and yet you don't know the cost of Tampons? Another Russian poster is unmasked.

Julián Castro on Twitter

You claim to be a woman living in the USA and yet you don't know the cost of Tampons? Another Russian poster is unmasked.

Not all women buy tampons, DL. A lot of women have Male Equipment

or held in cages at the border without 'supplies'. but hey - if it ain't her, then why should she care?

That's because no matter how many times you run this lie, we're going to tell you that Obama was NOT doing the same thing at all. Not even close.

This is all you fools have left now that the illegality of the Trump Administration has been confessed to by Trump and Mulvaney. "But Obama". It's not working. The people are turning on Trump utterly.

The reversal of the Trump Doral decision is proof positive that Dumb Donald is now running scared.

No, we don't even think you are awake or have functioning brain cells.

Poverty is something that happens to other people, but since they aren't white, you don't care.
You didn't know there are poor white people?

You live in CNNville, don't you?

Trump has done much more to cure poverty than your Tards. He did it by increasing employment and increasing lower income wage growth.

You know, the reasons you want him impeached.

Democrats need people suffering, otherwise offering them free needles, condoms, tampons, and baby killings would have no appeal.

That's because no matter how many times you run this lie, we're going to tell you that Obama was NOT doing the same thing at all. Not even close.

This is all you fools have left now that the illegality of the Trump Administration has been confessed to by Trump and Mulvaney. "But Obama". It's not working. The people are turning on Trump utterly.

The reversal of the Trump Doral decision is proof positive that Dumb Donald is now running scared.
Dumbass, the pictures you are outraged about. Are from the Obama presidency.

Julián Castro on Twitter

You are the definition of collusion. You even admit to being Canadian while trying to have an impact on the US political process.

Striking that you do not see the irony.

Julián Castro on Twitter

Is toilet paper taxed...do people get to miss work if they run out of toilet paper?

Either way it will be entertaining to watch the trans activist crash the party...

She's obviously never bought tampons either...they are some seriously overpriced wads of cotton.

The poorest person in America lives better than the vast majority of the rest of the world

Why is that something to be proud of? The fact that we are so wealthy, yet have such poverty to rival third world countries SHOULD be a source of shame.

It's not that we can't fix poverty in this country, it's that we REFUSE to do so.

This is true. SourSue has a serious empathy gap.

You don't give a crap about the poor Joe, let's be honest.

Tell me one thing you did to help the poor this week, with your time, money, energy and resources, and let's compare and contrast.

An excellent question. Did the hypocrite duck it?

Forum List

Back