Junior Varsity Terrorists Hold Huge Pep Rally - with no fear

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Yup, Obama claims they aren't a threat anymore, yet one of the largest gatherings of al Qaeda took place recently and they vowed to come after the U.S. again. They held the meeting in broad daylight, apparently unafraid that anyone would mind or come after them.

I sure hope Obama watches the news since I know that's how he finds out about what's going on. I'm sure this will be of utmost concern. If it doesn't get mentioned, we'll know he's okay with al Qaeda gaining ground and plotting against us infidels.

Video of the meeting has started showing up on jihadist websites. Via CNN:

In the middle of the clip, the man known as al Qaeda’s crown prince, Nasir al-Wuhayshi, appears brazenly out in the open, greeting followers in Yemen. Al-Wuhayshi, the No. 2 leader of al Qaeda globally and the head of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, has said he wants to attack the United States.

But in the video, he looks unconcerned that he could be hit by an American drone.
In a speech to the group, al-Wuhayshi makes it clear that he’s going after the United States, saying “We must eliminate the cross. … The bearer of the cross is America!“

‘Decimated’ Al Qaeda Holds Largest Meeting in Years…In Broad Daylight

Forum List

Back