Jussie Smollett releases a scathing statement and he's attacking someone new

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to a new statement from Empire star Jussie Smollett released Thursday, he is blaming a mayoral race in Chicago for the unfair treatment he says he is receiving from the Chicago police and law enforcement officials.
Jussie Smollett releases a scathing statement — and he's attacking someone new

One thing is for sure with leftist lunatic losers they don't quit until you keep knocking them back down with their proof of their own bs lies.

upload_2019-2-25_16-35-24.jpeg

a complete IDIOT and jackass/racist/hater/hypocrite
he might get off like OJ did--all they need is one black/gay on the jury
...but everybody with an IQ above sea level knows he did this stupid shit

My only question is how much longer does this guy intend to embarrass those who have his blood line?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

You know, Smollett is doing more damage to race relations with every denial or excuse. If he keeps this up, pretty soon, legitimate victims of real attacks are going to have an even harder time getting justice.

That, and some rednecks might think this gives them a license to beat on people they don't like, because they can claim that the person is leveling false charges at them.

Smollett sucks ass. (Yeah, I know, I made a joke about his being gay, so sue me).

You know, Smollett is doing more damage to race relations with every denial or excuse. If he keeps this up, pretty soon, legitimate victims of real attacks are going to have an even harder time getting justice.

That, and some rednecks might think this gives them a license to beat on people they don't like, because they can claim that the person is leveling false charges at them.

Smollett sucks ass. (Yeah, I know, I made a joke about his being gay, so sue me).

You were doing good until the second paragraph.
If Rednecks were bent on beating up blacks you'd see a lot more of it.
At this point we're seeing more fake racist attacks than real ones.
And yes Jussie sucks the backhole as well as the front pole.

My only question is how much longer does this guy intend to embarrass those who have his blood line?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly
...his family is NOT ashamed--blacks still blame Trump/whitey/cops for Smollet's idiocy/hate/racism

a complete IDIOT and jackass/racist/hater/hypocrite.

Just like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just like me
hahahahhahahahahah and ahhahahahahhahahahahahah
.....YOU also do not admit that JS is a racist jackass-thereby proving my other thread OP that there will never be racial harmony because blacks are racists

Actually, with attitudes like yours, THAT is why there will never be racial harmony. You use scattered incidents to paint all black people as such.

Just like you.

just like me
.....YOU also do not admit that JS is a racist jackass-thereby proving my other thread OP that there will never be racial harmony because blacks are racists

Actually, with attitudes like yours, THAT is why there will never be racial harmony. You use scattered incidents to paint all black people as such.

Doesn’t the left do the same thing to a larger degree?

Just like you.

just like me

NOT scattered at all
add Smollet's
KScott
MBrown
ASterling
etc etc
never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

framin whitey was just a bonus he did it all for the money

if youre gonna steal...steal big cause if ya get caught at least it was worth a shot.
Not that im advocating stealing anything
and it wasnt even stealing ya couldn't just ask for a raise

two bit punk

what was he making 60 grand a week
i didnt think gay boy anal beads and lube got so pricey
i blame trumps tariffs

didnt they give this guy the " I was on drugs pass "

make room at a palm springs rehab with an Olympic sized pool and room service for mister softee
one could only hope the scorpions get him

According to a new statement from Empire star Jussie Smollett released Thursday, he is blaming a mayoral race in Chicago for the unfair treatment he says he is receiving from the Chicago police and law enforcement officials.

One thing is for sure with leftist lunatic losers they don't quit until you keep knocking them back down with their proof of their own bs lies.

Man I wish someone would push that asshole down some stairs.

Its like you didn't even realize you are a Trump supporter when you typed that

Forum List

Back