Just Ask His High School Social Studies Teacher!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Yeah, Christie fires back against Wildstein with some really bad shit. My god, this guy is like a cat in a litter box who just can't manage to find enough sand....His attorneys are ready to resign with this one.
Would you trust this guy to be your president? He makes petulance look like grave maturity.

How high school explains Chris Christie’s problems

......."You know, I was the class president and athlete," Christie said. "I don't know what David was doing during that period of time."

Ouch.

Christie then proceeded to denounce Wildstein in no uncertain terms, citing his "callous indifference" about the four-day traffic snarl in Fort Lee in e-mails and text messages turned over to investigators. Christie called Wildstein's conduct "over the top and outrageous."

Flash forward to Saturday, the day after Wildstein alleged that damning evidence against Christie exists.

The Christie team's response? Going back to high school.

In a lengthy background document distributed by the governor's office, it was noted that a 16-year-old Wildstein once "sued over a local school board election" and that his high school social studies teacher accused him of "deceptive behavior.".......

How high school explains Chris Christie?s problems

Last edited:

Yeah, Christie fires back against Wildstein with some really bad shit. My god, this guy is like a cat in a litter box who just can't manage to find enough sand....His attorneys are ready to resign with this one.
Would you trust this guy to be your president? He makes petulance look like grave maturity.

......."You know, I was the class president and athlete," Christie said. "I don't know what David was doing during that period of time."

Ouch.

Christie then proceeded to denounce Wildstein in no uncertain terms, citing his "callous indifference" about the four-day traffic snarl in Fort Lee in e-mails and text messages turned over to investigators. Christie called Wildstein's conduct "over the top and outrageous."

Flash forward to Saturday, the day after Wildstein alleged that damning evidence against Christie exists.

In a lengthy background document distributed by the governor's office, it was noted that a 16-year-old Wildstein once "sued over a local school board election" and that his high school social studies teacher accused him of "deceptive behavior.".......

Why is it the commies always allege evidence exist but never seem to actually provide it, and allegations are front page news, but the fizzle never is?

Last edited:

Ouch.

There are some misguided fools on the right who are crippled with Obama Derangement Syndrome. Then, there are some misguided fools on the right who are crippled with Christie Derangement Syndrome.

Christie is a vengeful prick. That's a no brainer No Tea Party Pleez. We watched him take out Romney last year because Romney had the nerve to pick Ryan and not him.

You see it wasn't that he wanted Obama to win when he gave Obama all the great photo ops. He wanted to punish Romney and Ryan.

I'm still pissed off at Coulter and Ingram for trying to foist this son of a bitch on conservatives.

I don't trust the current guy to be President...

You betcha. The director of "Schindler's List" recently remarked that this was "The first time he was afraid of his government"

Dineesh D'ASouza really stirred up a hornet's nest for himself when he tweeted his concern about American being able to survive eight years of a president Trayvon Martin.

Its amazing to watch such consternation and worry over a person who never was going to be president....all the while just completely happy that we have an incompetent rogue running the show right now.

Wow.

In a topic about Christie, we have ODS sufferers going, "Yes, but Obama..."

:lol:

Wow.

It happens in every Obama thread too. Bush always makes an appearance unless the thread is about high praise for Obama. Otherwise, Bush.

Same as it ever was.

It would be nice to hear from some of Obama's old acquaintances, but they seem to be conveniently dead.

And this week's first nominee of the Making Shit Up award is...Mr. H!

Congratulations. It seems you copied an old mass email about Bill Clinton and pasted in Obama's name. This is just sheer laziness. The least you could do when manufacturing bullshit is come up with some original material!

Last edited:
Wow.

It happens in every Obama thread too. Bush always makes an appearance unless the thread is about high praise for Obama. Otherwise, Bush.

Same as it ever was.

Bush is relevant in an Obama topic if someone is being a raging hypocrite, which is usually the case.

Obama is not relevant at all in this topic.

It would be nice to hear from some of Obama's old acquaintances, but they seem to be conveniently dead.

And this week's first nominee of the Making Shit Up award is...Mr. H!

Congratulations. It seems you copied an old mass email about Bill Clinton and pasted in Obama's name. This is just sheer laziness. The least you could do when manufacturing bullshit is come up with some original material!

Ahhhh.... shaddap. :slap:

Forum List

Back