Things Are Getting Even Better

How many did Biden and the border czar let in?
You claimed 12 million and I'd like to know where you got that 12 million figure of Biden border crossers in to America figure from that you keep repeating.... Do you have any support for your claim, or did you just make it up out of whole cloth? :dunno:

You claimed 12 million and I'd like to know where you got that 12 million figure of Biden border crossers in to America figure from that you keep repeating.... Do you have any support for your claim, or did you just make it up out of whole cloth? :dunno:

How many have came in under Biden?

You'd have to start some in your brain first. DURR.
You are stupid enough to bleev illegals are coming here and plunking down $400,000 for a house.

You have not even noticed illegals are not piling into your town and driving up home prices.

I can't deal with that kind of idiocy any longer. I'm done with you and your idiotic bigotry.

That's what he does. He makes shit up.

He's a hateful bigot.

You are stupid enough to bleev illegals are coming here and plunking down $400,000 for a house.

You have not even noticed illegals are not piling into your town and driving up home prices.

I can't deal with that kind of idiocy any longer. I'm done with you and your idiotic bigotry.

Where did I say they're "plunking down $400,000 for a house"?

I asked you, where are they living?

These are the people who caused you to pay over $400,000 for your house. I'm going to be laughing my ass off for days over this unbelievable idiocy.

impoverished-mexicans.jpg

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

“For three-and-a-half years, Americans have watched Joe Biden and his DHS Secretary allow millions of unvetted illegal aliens into our country and into our communities. In fact, he’s on track to allow nearly 12 million illegal aliens into the U.S. by the end of his term. The President’s poll numbers are in the tank—especially on immigration—and later this month he is scheduled to debate President Trump—the strongest border security President in the history of the United States. So, it’s no surprise that Joe Biden is trying to fool the American public into thinking he cares about the country’s borders.

Project much. Here's the thing when trump is president again and things get better you and Joe b will say things are getting bad.
Things are better now. Trump didn't make things better the first time. He won't get a second chance.

Very funny. I lived through the Nixon years. I know what price controls can do.

But guess what? The stock market has risen since Harris announced her economic plans.

Too bad for you.

Progressive to your core.

“For three-and-a-half years, Americans have watched Joe Biden and his DHS Secretary allow millions of unvetted illegal aliens into our country and into our communities. In fact, he’s on track to allow nearly 12 million illegal aliens into the U.S. by the end of his term. The President’s poll numbers are in the tank—especially on immigration—and later this month he is scheduled to debate President Trump—the strongest border security President in the history of the United States. So, it’s no surprise that Joe Biden is trying to fool the American public into thinking he cares about the country’s borders.

I see ZERO support for your claim, from that partisan letter you posted from Gym Jordan.....???:dunno:

These are the people who caused you to pay over $400,000 for your house. I'm going to be laughing my ass off for days over this unbelievable idiocy.

impoverished-mexicans.jpg
Try to understand some pretty basic concepts. When the Dims flood the country with millions of illegals, that artificially spikes demand for housing thus home prices spike accordingly.

Forum List

Back