Just Been Watching Youtube A Lot

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
There is so much to view on it. From all the various weather forecasts to the tik-kids doing freeze mr weatherman dance to how to fix anything, paint anything, and how to make sounds crunching a cracker.

Last edited:
I've used Youtube more than several times when needing to disassemble complex firearms for cleaning, without having springs and pins flying all over the garage and being lost forever.

Anyone who's ever tried taking apart the trigger assembly from a Marlin Model 60 knows what I mean. :laughing0301:

1728468519090.jpeg

I've used Youtube more than several times when needing to disassemble complex firearms for cleaning, without having springs and pins flying all over the garage and being lost forever.

Anyone who's ever tried taking apart the trigger assembly from a Marlin Model 60 knows what I mean. :laughing0301:

View attachment 1024095
that's pretty cool

I learned how to change the battery and the internal optic drive on my MacBook Pro from watching youtube

When you get thrown out of a chatroom or a forum bans you... you are always welcome on youtube. It is a life-saver. :eusa_clap: :twirl:

I have saved lots of money from youtubes. For instance it taught be how to diagnose a problem with the dryer and replace the fuse that kills the machine if it overheats. It has also taught me things like how to replace a cabin air filter in a vehicle which I didn't even know existed until a dealership was trying to convince me to pay them a mint to do it based on the age of the vehicle.

I have saved lots of money from youtubes. For instance it taught be how to diagnose a problem with the dryer and replace the fuse that kills the machine if it overheats. It has also taught me things like how to replace a cabin air filter in a vehicle which I didn't even know existed until a dealership was trying to convince me to pay them a mint to do it based on the age of the vehicle.
That's pretty neat. I have not owned a dryer in the past 10-15 years. I use drying racks. As you say those things can overheat and catch fire. It's good that youtube can teach people how to prevent that from happening.

That's pretty neat. I have not owned a dryer in the past 10-15 years. I use drying racks. As you say those things can overheat and catch fire. It's good that youtube can teach people how to prevent that from happening.
After that happened I definitely never leave the dryer running when nobody is home. I am OCD anyway about the possibility of dryer fires. I am constantly emptying the lint screen and using a cleaner to reach down into the slot to be safe. I also pull the cover off the outside of the exhaust a couple times a year and clean it out that way to. I think the fuse blew because one of my ADD kids must have pushed a sock and an ink pen down the slot when they were cleaning the collector. There is no other possible explanation for how an ink pen and a sock got into the exhaust line.

We actually have a couple clothes lines outside but I don't use them as much as I should as we have a pretty high volume of laundry. They are good for sheets and blankets in particular but it is a chore to do clothes on them routinely since most of our laundry is done late in the day.

Forum List

Back