🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just how sick is Hillary?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Looks like she could be pretty sick.
Concussion, headaches, fatigue ,double vision, blood clots.
What else don't we know about?
Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome Poeople should be doing some SERIOUS thinking about the future of America.
The SC is now in turmoil. We are in the final year of the worst Presidency in modern history.
We have two DEM geriatrics wanting to run the country.

She has brain damage. She's going around literally barking at people now

Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome Poeople should be doing some SERIOUS thinking about the future of America.
The SC is now in turmoil. We are in the final year of the worst Presidency in modern history.

Has this physician examined her?

And when she tips over she crawls on her belly like a reptile!

Ah well, when she gets tossed under the Democrat Party Bus she'd best have one of those "I've Fallen and......" pushbuttons on a string around her neck. Because it's so expected that nobody's going to think it at all unusual.

Good question, but I don't believe he has. He is going on reports from her own office and campaign. Huma Abedin has said that Hillary becomes confused and she has to monitor her calls for clarity. When she was scheduled to be at a hearing on Benghazi, the report from her office came out and declared she couldn't make it due to a fall, concussion and blood clot. I actually thought this was all fake, she was avoiding the hearing.

But, that been told, the neurologist can make a claim but it remains unverified until an examination and tests are made. But as in many reports, information on Hillary remain sketchy and negative.

She's a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath, I'd say that's worse than just "sick".

Sort of like calling Stalin "sick".

If her husband wasn't Bill.....she wouldn't even be in this race. It's so pathetic watching libs try to prop her up.

I never thought I'd say this. But there's a chance the next president, if it's a Democrat, could be even more of a total disaster than Barack Obama. Good God O Mighty did I actually just type that?

Besides her physical health, which is in serious question.....She has a cornucopia of personality disorders which have gone untreated throughout a long life...and the result is hardened Depravity...soon to be joined by extreme bitterness at not getting to be President.

Besides her physical health, which is in serious question.....She has a cornucopia of personality disorders which have gone untreated throughout a long life...and the result is hardened Depravity...soon to be joined by extreme bitterness at not getting to be President.

Yeah, but the depression will (at first) be eased by her being nominated to the Supreme Court.

Followed by a crash when, she by great Democrat tradition (usurped by Republicans) finds herself borked.

Lets see now....
She's often confused....Huma
It took six months for Hilary to get better from a sever concussion.....Bill
Hilary wearing blow to the head glasses.
Barking like a dog.
Constantly coughing.

Yeah....she's the picture of health.

It's pretty obvious. She has Kennel Cough.
Let's face it. She has always been a 'dog'.
One of Bill's 'fuck-buddies' offered to "teach Hillary" tsome of the tricks the fuck-buddy used on Bill. Bill told not to bother because Hilary was into women so the techniques would be wasted on Hillary.

Forum List

Back