Just imagine for a second just how much better our world could be

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Just imagine for a second all races, cultures and nations of humanity putting the same quality of education as Japan, South Korea and Norway for their children. :eusa_whistle: NO uncool, no acting too white! Getting away from religion extremism and doing what's right for our children! Hell, doing what's right for our children, adults and our elders! Believe me we can still do better for our self's.

and let's take this a step further in put all this energy into developing cures for diseases and a towards a better world.

A world with machines(A.I) doing our farming, stocking and delivering. A world that food is cheap and you can do all of your shopping on your computer...5 hours latter have it at your front door ;) Food for all of humanity!

A world without cancer, heart disease or a need to worry about will I get that organ? Bio-printing. :cool: We may even get to the point where we don't have to worry about suffering when you're 70 or 80 years old. :cool:

A world YOUR child could look up at the stars and he or she could have a chance at seeing things only a professional astronaut see's today.

We can do better then extremism and wanting to give up on our nation. So much better.

Stop joining that gang and go to school
Stop bowing to the fucking floor 5 times a day and join the 21st century!
Stop wanting to kill innovation and things that warning people like the NWS, Nhc and other science programs.

This isn't 1791! Thank god. It makes me sick that so many people even on the left are defending such that would make this world worse off.

Japan-aging population with low birthrate in recession for 20 years.
Norway-aging population with low birthrate being over run by Muslims.
The rest of the post=ignorant yawp worthy of a 5th grader.

• Banned

You're nothing more then a member of a group that is no better then the Taliban. Someone that would love to take this country back to the 17th and 18th century.

I bet I have more education then you do...:cool: Shit, I'd bet you live in a cave somewhere.

The world could be so much better, and that "better" is sadly so within reach. But we're too dominated by self interest, too consumed by petty differences, and too controlled by greed to ever attain it.

Man is incapable of ruling this world. Jesus will return and God will rule a perfect world reborn and reclaimed. Putting your faith in man to do it is foolish indeed.

You're nothing more then a member of a group that is no better then the Taliban. Someone that would love to take this country back to the 17th and 18th century.

I bet I have more education then you do...:cool: Shit, I'd bet you live in a cave somewhere.

Yeah dream on sonny. I have far more education than you'll ever know. Your posts are consistently ignorant.

Just imagine for a second all races, cultures and nations of humanity putting the same quality of education as Japan, South Korea and Norway for their children. :eusa_whistle: NO uncool, no acting too white! Getting away from religion extremism and doing what's right for our children! Hell, doing what's right for our children, adults and our elders! Believe me we can still do better for our self's.

and let's take this a step further in put all this energy into developing cures for diseases and a towards a better world.

A world with machines(A.I) doing our farming, stocking and delivering. A world that food is cheap and you can do all of your shopping on your computer...5 hours latter have it at your front door ;) Food for all of humanity!

A world without cancer, heart disease or a need to worry about will I get that organ? Bio-printing. :cool: We may even get to the point where we don't have to worry about suffering when you're 70 or 80 years old. :cool:

A world YOUR child could look up at the stars and he or she could have a chance at seeing things only a professional astronaut see's today.

We can do better then extremism and wanting to give up on our nation. So much better.

Stop wanting to kill innovation and things that warning people like the NWS, Nhc and other science programs.

This isn't 1791! Thank god. It makes me sick that so many people even on the left are defending such that would make this world worse off.
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people sharing all the world
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Last edited:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people sharing all the world
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one

LOL, bear, I was thinking the same thing when I read the OP (i.e. Matthew has been listening to John Lennon albums)... :)

I recommend everyone watch a documentary called "Future by Design."

Just imagine for a second just how much better our world could be

if there were NO LIBERALS !!! :up:

Just imagine for a second just how much better our world could be ...

without Obama.

(Oops. Guess I was on a different wave length.)

Matthew have you ever been anywhere outside your basement?

Imagine schools where students want to learn, not a place to deal drugs. Imagine parents interested in what their children are doing. Imagine schools teaching actual subjects instead of social engineering.

You are not imagining the United States, but some other country.

Forum List

Back