🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just In Time For Nov Elections, New COVID Variant Fear Mongering

Naw, that one has covid related deaths, but nothing about vaccine related deaths.
Well, I am not bothering with researching it, but my husband didn't have heart palpitations, then took both Moderna shots, then had bad palpitations for MONTHS, which finally died away. I'm impressed. I didn't have trouble with the shots myself, but they were totally ineffective and I caught bad Covid three months later.

Never again. Nie wieder. I feel stupid for having buckled under. The vaccines are worthless, and IMO dangerous. No more of this craziness. I have completely lost faith in doctors after all this, and my trust in those quacks wasn't any too robust to start with.

Yes. That seems to be true.
~~~~~~
Is that why Fauci is now touting the Monkey Pox, that seems now mainly to affect Homosexuals?
While Fauci and Progressive Maoist/DSA Dem Commies try to make Monkey Pox the next virulent epidemic.
Meanwhile Fauci is screaming for another "Vaccine".
It's all a Schrade by the PM/DSA Commies to control America.
Now we are finding that the Vaccines are killing one out of 4 that were vaccinated more than 4 times or suffering from heart problems,

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Is that why Fauci is now touting the Monkey Pox, that seems now mainly to affect Homosexuals?
Monkeypox has been around for years in Africa. It only recently came here, probably by someone who is gay and so that is why it is currently more prevalent in gays at the moment

But you go ahead and ignore it and pretend it is just a "gay disease" like people ignored AIDS as a gay disease. That always works out well.

IMO we are still dealing with variants of the Asian Flu, H1N1, Spanish Flu,
Well, I am not bothering with researching it, but my husband didn't have heart palpitations, then took both Moderna shots, then had bad palpitations for MONTHS, which finally died away. I'm impressed. I didn't have trouble with the shots myself, but they were totally ineffective and I caught bad Covid three months later.

Never again. Nie wieder. I feel stupid for having buckled under. The vaccines are worthless, and IMO dangerous. No more of this craziness. I have completely lost faith in doctors after all this, and my trust in those quacks wasn't any too robust to start with.
I had the original Moderna and 3 boosters. I had flu like symptoms for months afterwards. I will not get any more.

Naw, that one has covid related deaths, but nothing about vaccine related deaths.
If you find an authoritative site which shows vaccine-related deaths are microscopic, the tards will claim it is a Soros site. :lol:

Their insanity is a beautifully closed loop.

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. More than 597 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 6, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 15,380 preliminary reports of death (0.0026%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records.
    Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. CDC and FDA continue to review reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination and update information as it becomes available.

IMO we are still dealing with variants of the Asian Flu, H1N1, Spanish Flu,
Like the flu, Covid will be with us forever.

And like the flu, there will be new strains of Covid every year.

When you get the flu vaccine, you are getting immunized against the most prevalent strain that year. So it will be with Covid.

The tard herd is so ignorant about viruses, they think new Covid strains are a made up conspiracy.

Sad.

Like the flu, Covid will be with us forever.

And like the flu, there will be new strains of Covid every year.

When you get the flu vaccine, you are getting immunized against the most prevalent strain that year. So it will be with Covid.

The tard herd is so ignorant about viruses, they think new Covid strains are a made up conspiracy.

Sad.
Yes, there is no need, or ever was any need to shut down Schools, businesses, mandate mask wearing or mandating vaccines. Covid was the yearly flu blown up by the Democrats into 'pandemic' status in order to KILL Trump's great economy. As Harry Reid said of his lying about Romney.....'well he lost didn't he?' That's Democrat morals in one statement.

Yes, there is no need, or ever was any need to shut down Schools, businesses, mandate mask wearing or mandating vaccines. Covid was the yearly flu blown up by the Democrats into 'pandemic' status in order to KILL Trump's great economy. As Harry Reid said of his lying about Romney.....'well he lost didn't he?' That's Democrat morals in one statement.
Wow. You really are senile.

The first two strains of Covid were extremely virulent.

Covid was killing thousands of people a day in America. And hundreds of thousands around the world. It was a true pandemic on the order of the 1919 pandemic.

Quarantine was the only solution until a vaccine could be developed.

It didn't help that our retarded President dismissed it as a hoax, and then when it became obvious it was not a hoax, he refused to institute testing because...finding more cases would make him look bad.

This is just how evil and sick that fucker is.

So Covid was allowed to run completely uncontained in the US because we had a game show host more concerned about his RATINGS than saving American lives.

And that led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths, and the highest body count on the planet.

Wow. You really are senile.

The first two strains of Covid were extremely virulent.

Covid was killing thousands of people a day in America. And hundreds of thousands around the world. It was a true pandemic on the order of the 1919 pandemic.

Quarantine was the only solution until a vaccine could be developed.

It didn't help that our retarded President dismissed it as a hoax, and then when it became obvious it was not a hoax, he refused to institute testing because...finding more cases would make him look bad.

This is just how evil and sick that fucker is.

So Covid was allowed to run completely uncontained in the US because we had a game show host more concerned about his RATINGS than saving American lives.

And that led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths, and the highest body count on the planet.
And you're stupid and ignorant. The CDC admitted they over counted covid deaths. But I know you are 'informed' by MSNBC so you are summarily ignored.

Who cares about all the science medical crap. I wants me some stimmie checks. Silly me never applied for a PPP "loan" because I had mistakenly assumed that you actually had to need one to get to keep all that free cash and that you would need to pay it back.

And you're stupid and ignorant. The CDC admitted they over counted covid deaths. But I know you are 'informed' by MSNBC so you are summarily ignored.
Nevetheless, many hundreds of thousands died. And many died unnecessarily because the game show host was more concerned with his ratings than the safety of Americans.
'

The first Trumptard conspiracy theory was that Covid was a hoax.

The second Trumptard conspiracy theory was that you would not hear about Covid any more after the November 2020 elections.

The third Trumptard conspiracy theory was that you would hear about a new strain of Covid in October of an election year.

Now this fourth Trumptard conspiracy theory has moved that up to July.

Wow. Trumptard conspiracy theories adapt and evolve almost as much as Covid does!
The Chinese won WW 3 and no shot was fired with the release of the Bio Agent. Our nation is riddled with spies and agents and traitors selling our technologies and resources off for personal gain. Legislation passed with the politicians doing it for their own gains in any way. Even a rich nation like ours is susceptible to destruction.

The Chinese won WW 3 and no shot was fired with the release of the Bio Agent. Our nation is riddled with spies and agents and traitors selling our technologies and resources off for personal gain. Legislation passed with the politicians doing it for their own gains in any way. Even a rich nation like ours is susceptible to destruction.
Yes, the Chinese unleashed a bioweapon in their own country.

Okay, tard.

^ Thread co-win.

Democrat True Believers = More dangerous than Nazis

FB_IMG_1658023518115.jpg

Forum List

Back