🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just one week in the world of Islam

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
While we have the converts conducting their Jihad on the Internet because they are unable to conduct their Jihad in person because of their inability to get out plus the would-be dhimmis lining up ready to blame everyone else for what is happening in the world, let us peruse a round-up of what is going on.

Just one week in the world of Islam. What is wrong with this faith?Andrew BoltJUNE16

What the hell is the problem with Islam? In the past week..

In Kenya:

At least 34 people have been killed after unidentified armed men stormed the coastal city of Mpeketoni, setting hotels, restaurants, banks and government offices on fire and spraying bullets in streets.

Kenyan army spokesman Major Emmanuel Chirchir ... blamed al-Shabaab, Somalia’s al-Qaeda-linked militant group… “They were shouting in Somali and shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’,” he added, meaning “God is great”, in Arabic.

In Nigeria:

Suspected Boko Haram gunmen have reportedly kidnapped 20 women from a nomadic settlement in north-east Nigeria near the town of Chibok, where the Islamic militants abducted nearly 300 girls in April, most of whom are still missing.

In Iraq:

Sunni Islamist militants claimed on Sunday that they had massacred hundreds of captive Shiite members of Iraq’s security forces, posting grisly pictures of a mass execution in Tikrit as evidence and warning of more killing to come.

In Syria:

The Al-Qaeda-breakaway Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria has prevented food and medical supplies from reaching some neighborhoods in an eastern Syrian city, an activist group said Friday.

Continue reading at:

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/just_

You and I both know the Muslim apologists here will immediately attack you - and then the source - for this purely hateful and Islamophobic post.

But hand in there. I see these reports daily and there are dozens more than these all around the world.

It's the religion of peace.

So says the Muslim god Allah. (pictured below.)

mendes-baphomet-banner.jpg

You and I both know the Muslim apologists here will immediately attack you - and then the source - for this purely hateful and Islamophobic post.

But hand in there. I see these reports daily and there are dozens more than these all around the world.

Of course the Muslim apologists don't like these reports. They feel everyone should just close their eyes to it. I'll tell you an incident regarding my own husband. One time, in the early 80's, he and a couple of other Americans were told go in and to evacuate the consulate in Eritrea where Muslims tribes were murdering each other. The plane he was flying was an Otter which can land anyplace. Anyhow, as the people were entering the plane, one of the Muslims turned around and shot a little American toddler, the daughter of one of the Consulate employees, right in the chest. My husband had to take care of the shooter before he had a chance to shoot any more Americans. Why would the shooter even consider a little girl a threat?

Forum List

Back