Just Saw New North Carolina License Plates

Has a watermelon on it.
Libberhoids will be screaming bloody murder/racism soon.

Just saw another on here in NC

Saltine-Crackers.JPG

Last edited:
Has a watermelon on it.
Libberhoids will be screaming bloody murder/racism soon.

Bizarre OP.

Since he didn't bother with a link, it comes from here, which is a 2005 story, so the definition of "new" is apparently, shall we say in keeping with the OP's sensibilities, "fluid".

Unfortunately it's still the same lame "First in Flight" crap the state has had since I was a wee sprout taking car rides to and from the South, with a small emblem on the left. The background has never changed, while all the other states came up with at least something different. Not this one.

nc_watermelon.jpg

You can get any number of such emblems including about a hundred thousand different NASCAR drivers -- this being the central nexus of NASCAR drivers who trained themselves evading cops running liquor in dry counties -- ironic that the state plays that both ways.

Mine is completely different though - you can pay a bit more and support something like "Friends of the Smokies" or the Blue Ridge Parkway. It's not great but at least it's not "First in Flight".

I thought about getting the standard one and using wite-out to make the plate say "Fist in Fight" but it was a little too subtle. I did it in Louisiana where I made "Sportsman's Paradise" into "Po' man's Paradise"

Forum List

Back