Just suppose the sovereign state of Palestine attacked its neighbor Israel...

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Just suppose the sovereign state of Palestine attacked its neighbor Israel...

Wouldn't Israel have a green light to flatten Palestine in a way they couldn't against the Palestinian Authority at present?

If so, I suggest the Israelis push for a two state solution at any price.

Then wait for the Muslims to attack.

Then annihilate Gaza and the West Bank.

Then deal with that new reality as it occurs.

Last edited:
They never agree to any ' 2 state solution' offers, always refuse or forget any kind of agreements they signed..Everything they want is to maintain the situation of Gaza/WB to squeeze small military achieves over time, if they really want peace they wouldn't dare blowing a bubble gum in Gaza because they knew Israel would retaliate, they simply want us dead, all their supporters as well..
The Palestinian Syndrome of selective memory, the only thing they want is violence, one way or another every Palestinian progress just brought more violence, and we keep trying, but they never give up on the violence even when we do one-sided steps, preconditions, gestures, and basically anything we do, result in violence.

Except for a few oligarchs around Ramallah, nobody is talking about "a state."

The PA you voted that capable of making peace/negotiating with Israel?
Hamas talking about one state solution where no Israelis left alive.

That is what the propaganda says but it is not what the Palestinians are saying,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl-SPPLuHw]Lamis Deek, "One Democratic State in all of Palestine" - YouTube[/ame]

That is what the propaganda says but it is not what the Palestinians are saying,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl-SPPLuHw]Lamis Deek, "One Democratic State in all of Palestine" - YouTube[/ame]

Was it you said the Hamas are the legitimate government elected by the Palestinians? Yes.
Was it you said Abbas is capable of leading the Palestinians? Yes.
Do you think the Palestinians can make their own damn mind by voting and supporting their leaders? I bet you do.

Yeah straight from NY, another -VERY NICE ATTEMPT- to steal Israel..One Democratic State in all of Palestine..

What about the Majority of people in so called 'Palestine'?
What about the purpose of the State of Israel?
What about all what WE ISRAELIS achieved in hard work over the years?
What about all the terrorist organization and Palestinians related to them?
What about all the economy of Israel?
What about contribution to the IDF/State?
I can go on with this, anyway this is what propaganda called - calling for one side solution and blaming the other side for not accepting it..fuck lets be real..

How about before we take a big steps like sharing a state with hostile Arabs you'll just share your own home with 1 refugee family from Gaza instead to show us how good they are with people? - I even suggest you'll host Hamas members, the best of the Palestinians!
[MENTION=21837]P F Tinmore[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

Was it you said the Hamas are the legitimate government elected by the Palestinians? Yes.
Do you think the Palestinians can make their own damn mind by voting and supporting their leaders? I bet you do.

Yeah straight from NY, another -VERY NICE ATTEMPT- to steal Israel..One Democratic State in all of Palestine..

I can go on with this, anyway this is what propaganda called - calling for one side solution and blaming the other side for not accepting it..fuck lets be real..

How about before we take a big steps like sharing a state with hostile Arabs you'll just share your own home with 1 refugee family from Gaza instead to show us how good they are with people? - I even suggest you'll host Hamas members, the best of the Palestinians!

I think most of your questions were answered in the video. If there is a particular point that you would like to discuss I would be happy to do so.

Lamis Deek, "One Democratic State in all of Palestine" - YouTube

I think most of your questions were answered in the video. If there is a particular point that you would like to discuss I would be happy to do so.

None of my questions answered in the video, be kind and explain it to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Q8K5TmivM

I is difficult for me to respond to a rant. Do you gave a point or two to discuss?

I is difficult for me to respond to a rant. Do you gave a point or two to discuss?

Enlighten me please.

Everyone would have equal rights.

Do you mean a racist state?

I don't see why any of that would change.

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda campaign.

I don't see where any of that would change.

I don't understand the question.

Enlighten me please.

Then it is time to enforce the UN charter on them and make them a state, then give them a choice of negotiating their own borders or the UN will do it for them.

With no Jews or Christians within 5 years after the arab muslims have ethnically cleansed the nation of all non muslims. Then it will become another Syria or Iraq constantly fighting for control, with the civilians getting wiped out by arab muslims. Then they will beg the Jews to return and show them how to defeat the terrorists.

Lamis Deek, "One Democratic State in all of Palestine" - YouTube

Who would be the ruling group and how soon would the majority start to ethnically cleanse the minority

Everyone would have equal rights.

Do you mean a racist state?

I don't see why any of that would change.

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda campaign.

I don't see where any of that would change.

I don't understand the question.

Enlighten me please.

Not the question asked, so try again

Unlike Palestine Israel is not a racist state, if it was it would have evicted every non Jew from Israel by now. So answer the question what about the LEGALLY OBLIGED purpose of the state of Israel. ( as in a safe haven for the worlds Jews and a legally protected Jewish state )

Would the Jews still be able to benefit from their hard work and take a proportional amount from the work done. Or would everything go to the Ummah

OK then what about the terrorist groups as proscribed by the UN and the west than are extant in Palestine and the Palestinians connected to them. Will they be given the freedom to carry on terrorism ?

So what if as a result of the one state solution the economy of the state folds because one side does not see why it should do any work while it has Jewish slaves. Why should the Jews work harder to feather the nests of the Palestinians who will have taken the Jewish homes anyway.

Simple will the arab muslims take up arms to protect the state from attack and fight alongside the Jews in the armed forces against arab muslim terrorists. Or would they take up arms against the Jews and wipe them out.

My replies are based on existing evidence and historical data from the arab muslims themselves.

Forum List

Back