Just watched an incredibly racist bit on Conan O'Brien show.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Says it was 2 years old, but he had people coming out in Planet of the Apes cgi costumes.

It was a promotion of Invasion of the Planet of the Apes I think.

Aaaaanywho......

If you notice, ALL OF THE ACTORS playing the apes.....were white?

Does that make any sense? I mean hollywood is offended by actresses like Scarlett Johansson for portraying someone with downs syndrome. They claim that they can have an actor or actress with actual downs syndrome. She had to apologize.

See how that relates when Conan O'Brien had all white people portraying apes?

See how that relates to the Johansson case? If not, think about it. White people portraying apes?

Totally unfunny and the nerd host looks like Rachel Blinky Maddow if Rachel Blinky Maddow let its hair grow for a month.

Says it was 2 years old, but he had people coming out in Planet of the Apes cgi costumes.

Aaaaanywho......

Does that make any sense? I mean hollywood is offended by actresses like Scarlett Johansson for portraying someone with downs syndrome. They claim that they can have an actor or actress with actual downs syndrome. She had to apologize.

See how that relates to the Johansson case? If not, think about it. White people portraying apes?

Sorry-stopped believing in racism after the 1000th accusation.

Aaaaanywho......

Settle down snowflake.

I mean why portray whites as apes? My God, they could not find actual honest to God more primitive apes?

Might as well had them all in blackface.

Holy shit.

I mean, holy shit.

Aaaaanywho......

Unbelievable…

He’s still on TV? I thought he had shut it down years ago.

Seeing that it was 2 years ago….you’re pathetic.

Forum List

Back